Chapter 2

You guys better be grateful because I worked all day on this chapter lol...carry on....*my wayward son*
~~~~~~

Three days later...

Leah's P.O.V.

It's been three days.

Three long, dreadful, boring days. I somewhat wish I was back at the Riggs, but I know I can't go back.

Not after I've already left.

I miss Grayson like heck, but I have to push my feelings aside, and forget about them. This is a new start, and it's gonna be a good one. I hope.

"Leah, Mr. Hilton is ready to see you."

I look up from my hands and get up from the chair, flattening my outfit out. I send the lady a nod and brush past her, heading into the office on the other side of the room.

"You must be Leah" A male voice says as I walk in.

"Yep, that's me" I nod and move forward to sit down in one of the chairs.

"I'm Mr. Hilton" he holds his hand out for me to shake.

I grab his calloused hand and we shake for what feels like a minute, but was actually about five seconds. He lets go and I place my hand back in my lap. I could practically feel myself buzzing with anxiousness.

I really wanted this.

"So, about your application for the job" he picks up a few papers, skimming through the first page.

I nod my head and let out a little squeak, instantly regretting it after. Mr. Hiltons eyes meet mine, and he sends me a weirded out look. I purse my lips and wait for him to continue.

"I found it very...interesting."

I take in a deep breath, expecting the worse news to come out of his mouth.

"But, I took some time and well, you got the job!" He smiles at me and I look at him, completely shocked.

"Really?" I ask, astonished.

"Really! Now, I know that this is probably too much to ask since you just got the job, but could you possibly come in for a shift tonight. A lot of our staff is sick today, and we need somebody else to fill in" Mr. Hilton tells me.

"Sure! I'd love too" I smile at him and he clasps his hands together.

"Great! I'll see you tonight! Five thirty?" He asks.

I nod my head and he gets up from his chair, me following his actions.

"Perfect. I'll see you tonight" he waves and I step out of the room.

"Have a nice day" the lady who told me to go see Mr. Hilton says.

"You too" I smile and walk out of the building.

I hadn't seen Cole all day, and I wanted to know how his meeting went. When I get home, I rush strait into the house where Cole and Austin are eating something in the kitchen.

As soon as I close the door, their heads snap towards me and Cole gives me an anxious look.

"So?" He asks with a huge smile.

"I got the job!" I screech and he gets up to hug me.

"What about you?" I ask.

"Yep!" He says and hugs me tighter.

"We're gonna be working together! Yay!" I jump up with me still in his arms.

"Are you working tonight too?" Cole says.

The Friend *C.R.* (Sequel to The Maid)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara