Cry Baby Cry:

Late in the morning, The Beatles finally arrived back home to England right in the middle of London. Everybody was greeted by family and their wives and kids, all except George who was socializing with John's family.

"George!" George suddenly heard someone's  voice being yelled from a short distance. He turned around quickly to look and see who could be calling his name. And there she was, {Y/N}.

"{Y/N}!" George yelled and pushed through the short crowd, holding his arms open wide as you leaped into his arms and hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around you and buried his fingers in your hair while he turned his head to kiss you on the cheek.

"I missed you..." You said into his shoulder.

"I know. I missed you too." He said trying not to smile.

"Please you two, I'm getting a cavity." John joked as he walked by the two of you. Finally you parted from each other. "How did you get here? I thought your car was being worked on in the shop." George asked.

"I took a cab. I couldn't wait to see you, it's been months!" You smiled brightly. "All the way from Liverpool just to see me? That's about 3 hours."

"Of course. I had to get up early for it." You stated.

"Well, now we have to drive all the way back darling. Let's go." He put an arm around your waist. "But this time let's take a private car." George led you to a large black car with a driver standing in front beside it at the drivers side window. He opened the door for the both of you and closed it after inside, then began to drive off.

The ride was long, and both of you were a bit tired, "Now that I'm back, I can finally tell you, I missed ya so so much, I dont think I could go another 3 months without seeing you again." He said purposely trying to be dramatic and corny. You giggled, your head on his shoulder while one of his arms was wrapped around you. He looked down at your stomach, only for a quick second then looked back up at the window.

"From now on, I'm going anywhere you go. And you go anywhere I go. We'll never part from eachother." He said.

"Agreed." You said quietly.

* * * *

Once back at home, George was so happy to be there. As soon as he walked through the door he fell onto the couch and even knocked over a few pillows. You didn't evem mind because you were just happy to have him home. He was laying there for about maybe 10 minutes he wouldn't move. So you then came to the conclusion he had crashed on the couch.

For 20 minutes you began making chocolate chip cookies from scratch.
They were done later at night, but the smell of them baking in the oven woke George up quicker than an earthquake would've. He lifted his head up and looked around just as you had brought over the plate of cookies and set them down on the coffee table. "Yeh!" He said excitedly and grabbed a few.

You sat down next to him and ate one too. George watched your every move, as if you were about to disappear on him. Once he had shoved all the cookies he took, down his throat, drank from his water bottle and woke himself up with it all, he just wouldn't stop looking at you.

You sucked in your bottom lip and bit down on it to prevent smiling, "What?" You asked.

He shook his head and again drank from his bottle again. He then screwed his cap back on and looked at you. "I...am in love with you." He finally said.

You blushed, smiling and looking away from him.

"Come onn~" He grinned as well and tickled your ear in the playful way he always would do. You quickly laid your head on your own shoulder to stop him while laughing like a school girl. He laughed too, then took one of your hands and held it in his.

"I love you. I know I say that a lot but I do..." He stated.

You didn't know what to say, you just felt pure bliss in that moment. "Will you marry me?" He suddenly asked.

You froze, both happy and confused, unsure and sure, wanting to cry and laugh. The feelings were all mixed, and it felt like your heart had stopped beating.

"George...are you serious?" You whispered.

"Entirely."

"Oh my God..." You smiled and teared up.

"Yes..."