Tell me why:

Later that day George fell asleep on the bus, while the rest of the Beatle boys finished up their interviews and then let the crew hop off their bus to continue their tour.

"Paul, lend me a cigarette, will you?" Ringo asked and tossed his empty box into the trashcan. Paul responded with a nod first, "Well of course." He said as he opened the box with his thumb and offered one cigarette to Ringo. Ringo took it and leaned towards John who was beside him to light him up.

"Boys, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I think we might have to keep George from seeing {Y/N} for a while. Until this whole incident and the rumours die down." Ringo puffed smoke into the air.

"We can't do that. The lad loves her more than he loves his guitar..." John looked back at the only sleeping Beatle who sat in a corner with his arms crossed and his head turned to the side.

"He cheated on his wife to be with her, hardly looking at how much it would've affected his career. We'll never be able to tear them apart." John said as he turned back to face his friends.

Paul picked up a bottle of water and nodded as he began drinking out of it.

John then leaned back in his chair and folded his hands behind his head.
"Besides, she's pregnant." He added.

Paul widened his eyes and choked on hid water. He began coughing and clearing his throat many times.

"Oh George, you should've seen that one coming..." Ringo shook his head.

Once Paul was done almost seeing Jesus, he sat back down and crossed his legs, "How can you be certain, John?" Paul asked trying to remain calm.

"When George and {Y/N} were staying with me, {Y/N} and I became close friends. She told me, then later told me that when asked by George she denied it."

"So George doesn't know?!" Paul whisper yelled.

"He has not a clue."

"John! Are you crazy? This is a child we're talking about. George has no clue his entire life is about to change?" Paul spazzed.

"Woah there, calm down." John chuckled.

"She'll tell him...I hope." He added.

"No...No...I have to tell him now before it's too late and he has no time to prepare." Paul stood up and looked over at the sleeping George.

"Like hell you are! She'll be very angry at me if you do!" John whisper yelled.

"Johnny, I love ya, I really do, you're my old pal and I would hate to do anything that might make someone a bit angry at you, but I can't let this slide." Paul stated and tried to step to his right to walk away from John. But he was stopped immediately.

"Try and get by me." John pinched Paul's ear.

"Ouch..!" Paul swatted John's arm.

For about 10 minutes, the two boys argued while Paul tried getting past his friend, only to be pushed backwards slightly. Ringo only watched chuckling and smoking his cigarette.

"Alright! Fine! I won't tell him." Paul raised his hands in the air in frustration and walked back to his seat.

John cautiously did the same and kept his eyes locked on Paul for only moments before looking to his left to grab a cigarette from his bag.

That was when Paul pulled a quick one and hopped out of his seat to run to George. John caught it immediately and nearly knocked over the lamp beside him trying to get to Paul. But he missed trying to grab him, so Paul sat down next to George and shook him until he woke up.

"George, I have some very important news you might want to hear." Paul started as George was hardly awake.

"Paul!" John yelled and began running to the two.

Paul quickly turned back to George, "{Y/N}'s p-!"

Before Paul could finish, John's hand slapped over his mouth and prevented him from talking. "-POSITIVE she can't wait to see you after the tour!" John covered up.

"Oh. Wonderful. Tell her I love 'er." George said sleepily.

"No! No!" Paul shook his head quickly and yelled through John's hand. But John only smiled and pressed down harder to prevent any noise or air from entering or exiting Paul's mouth.

"Breathe through your nose lad." John said quietly and pulled Paul away.

Soon he was led into another room where John finally let go and wiped his hand on his trousers.

"Pull that sneaky shit on me again and you'll see Jesus." John warned.

"To hell with ya John. I'll tell him." Paul sternly looked him in the eyes before leaving the room.