Fred Weasley x Reader

Requested by @Emilyisadramaqueen

You are in your 6th year with Fred.

----------------------------------------------

I was heading back to the Gryffindor door common. I came to the picture of the fat lady.

"Hello Miss (Y/n). How was your day today," she asked kindly. She was the only person I could talk to confidently. I was a very quiet person and I didn't have many friends.

"Good, you?" I asked politely.

"Oh the usual. Not much. Made any new friends dear?" She asked. I shook my head and looked at the ground.

"Oh dear I'm sorry. Sorry for as--," she started but was cut off my another voice.

"Hey can you get out the way already!" I heard the voice again. I turned round to see Angelina Johnson and her cute boyfriend Fred Weasley behind her.

"Quit talking to the painting its weird. It would look better if you just had no friends instead of talking to.. To that?!" She continued. I looked at the ground.

"I'm sorry," I said a bit too quiet.

"What I can't even hear you! Do you have a voice?!" She said and started backing me up against a wall. I was quite short for a 6th year so Angelina was pretty much towering over me.

"You're such a freak. You have no friends so just deal with it and stop trying to make some. You can't even stand up for yourself. You're so pathetic!" She yelled in my face. Tears starting brim my eyes.

"Angel just stop and leave her alone," Fred said.

"Can't you see how much of a coward she is? Why is she even in Gryffindor?" Angelina said stepping forward.

"Okay just back off already," Fred said getting between us. He had his back to me as he argued with his girlfriend. I looked up at him. He was standing up for me. No ones ever done this for me.

I watched as Angelina huffed and went through the portrait hole after saying the password. Fred turned to me. I backed away.

"Hey hey hey it's okay," he said holding a hand out to me. I looked at it then up at him. He smiled and nodded. I slowly lifted my hand and put it in his. He pulled me into his chest and hugged me. I was shocked. I slowly melted into it and wrapped my arms round him returning the hug.

"You're okay now," he whispered into my hair. He pulled away and kissed my head. I blushed. I hugged him again.

"Thank you," I said bursting into tears.

"Hey don't cry," he said pulling away and wiping away my tears. He looked into my eyes and started leaning in but I stopped him.

"W-what about your girlfriend?" I asked timidly.

"You mean my ex? Who cares?" He said before leaning again and place a soft and gentle kiss on my lips. And it was the best first kiss ever.

---------------------------------------------

I got feels when I wrote this 😭💙

(Requests closed) ON HOLD: Harry Potter characters x reader one shots On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara