0.02

OKAY SO GTB MV JUST DROPPED -22/07/16 5:30pm [english date system]
_______•_______•______•_____

I smile

I finally have someone to talk to . After living my life in utter loneliness and shutting everyone off for a year , stopping everyone from ever becoming an acquaintance to me for another year , I finally have someone to talk to. I Guess going to the bookshop was a good decision after all.

  I hear a 'ting' sound from my phone and check it , wanting it to be a reply from Halsey for my tweet that I tweeted at her earlier today .

Though, it wasn't .

a/n
Legend:
Cursive : Candice
Bold : Ashton

Hi candy land
Nicknames already ?
What you up to?
Jamming off to Bea Miller •–•
Okay, understandable, can I call you?
Dcuheducjncjiecjine now I have to stop my session
You're a spoiler Irwin

*please don't make any sudden moves , you don't -* I pick up my phone, interrupting the beautiful music playing as my ring tone a/n HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHHA lol right after fire and gold heathens came on and it started right after I typed beautiful music .

"Hi Pokémon Trainer Ash," I laugh at myself for making such a bad pun it's good.

"How's Phineas?" He joked. "Anyways , what a coincidence, I was just about to ask if you wanted to go Pokemon - going with me."

"Is this what dates are like nowadays?" I say jokingly , wiggling my eyebrows to myself. I really didn't mean it, Ashton wasn't my love interest at all.

He clears his voice "yeah , apparently , but don't get the wrong image , just want to know more about you"

"Whatever PKMN trainer ash, what time though" I crunch my potato chips immediately after asking that , though , that didn't help me with hearing Ashton better.

"3.00 , I'll come pick _____ up" I hear him say , I assume he said he'd pick me up "text me your __ress , later"

"____iful" he whispers , I assume he said pitiful because of the fact that I don't have a car to come pick him up , or maybe he read a text or something , doesn't matter though , it's 2:00 now and I have to find my most 'trainer'-ish outfit , and shower for the first time in like 20 hours.i texted Ashton my address straight away , before procrastinating on Pinterest for 20 more minutes.

→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

That looks fine . Doesn't it? I ask myself as I look in the mirror . I open snapchat and make a few video snaps in the mirror and some pictures while waiting for Ashton to call .

I was just packing in some 100-plus bottles in by bag when I hear my ring tone again.

"I'm outside candy!" He calls , I let out an mkay and stop the call . With modesty , I walk out of the house smiling at Ashton who was wearing sunglasses in the car.

"Nice Pokemon outfit," he smiles at me , I also took notice of his hat and grin .

"Where'd you get it?" I ask curiously , I thought I'd give it to my little Brother when I find the time to go back to Britain again.

"I honestly forgot , it's been so Long," he replied, chewing his gum while turning the steering wheel. The rest of the car ride was filled with bad puns and occasional awkward silences.

"Here the fuck we are," i raise my hands up in the air (sometimes saying AYOOO) and immediately take out my phone , going to the Pokemon go app.
"Aww , we have to have connection for this," I frowned

"It's okay Candice , we'll just use my phone," he really is a gentleman , I give him a small smile and immediately start running . Within seconds he had overtaken me. "Flynn , you're going to have to pay for the data I've used when the bill comes" he teased . I stuck my tongue out and we both develop into a state of laughter.

"Wanna catch a Zubat just for jokes?" I ask Ashton while resting onto a tree trunk raising my eyebrows in the curious manner.

He pouts his lower lip and nods at me , handing me the big bottle of the isotonic drink.

Soon after , we started running straight to the nearest zubat and I tried to enjoy the beautiful green scenery as much as possible . What a great day . It's been 2 years . A good start , isn't it?

"Stop! Candice there's a pokestop right here," Ashton didn't even bother to read the facts , he was just happy to get free pokeballs.

"Okay , the zubat is catched," Ashton smiled "Oh and level 3! Yeah baby!" He enveloped me into a hug and all I could do was laugh because my face was getting wet from his sweatiness.

"Okay Ashton , okay," I laughed as his face went red

"Am I really that sweaty?" He asked , an embarrassed expression resting on his face

"To be honest yeah , but we've been running all this time, I don't expect you to be dry do I?" I reply to him while panting with my palms on my knees . "Anyways," I say looking at him "lets go find a pidgey!"

→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

"Okay bye ash!" I scream from my door "you down for late night texts?" I see him nod and waves at me before going away once I enter my house.

Ashton's P.O.V
"What a beautiful girl she is" Ashton whispers to him self as he gets out of Candice's apartment area .

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

Chapter 2 is a little bit longer , sorry for not updating as much . Literally tomorrow is my exam lmao.

<3 you guys ffs