Rights, and IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!! PLEASE READ!!!!

Okay here it goes.

All rights go to rightful owners.

I do not own:
•Ice Age
•any of the characters
•the pictures, and video
•you
•Wattpad

I apologize for any grammar or spelling mistakes. I hope you guys liked the book, I worked so hard on it, and I loved doing it.

Interesting fact:

Before I found Wattpad, and wrote this book, I would always put myself in that movie, and in everything else I have seen. I loved doing this for you guys, and I hope you loved to read it, as much as I loved to write it. THANK YOU FOR READING IT!!! OMG I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS MUCH READS!!!! THATS SO AMAZING!!!

And important note:

I hope you guys are exited for the next movie, just as much as I am. (Unless you have already seen it)
And since you guys liked this book so much. I think it would only be fair if...

I MADE A SEQUEL TO THIS BOOK ABOUT THE NEXT MOVIE!!!!!! YAY!! Leave a comment if you would me to make a sequel, and continue the loving adventurous tale of Bucks and Y/N's love.

(Please do. I ship (Buck and Y/N's ship name) so hard.)

Just let me watch the movie thousands of times, and memorize all the lines, and actions of what happens in the movie. Yay me!

No I don't have to do all that, but, I will watch it thousands of times over and over again. Don't get me wrong.

Anyway that's it for now. Make sure to leave a comment, vote, and read my other stories, those are things too. I will let you know when the next book is out, and I will see you, In the next one. BUH BYE!!!!!