Chapter 11

Once we regained balance, and were actually flying again, we were in our way back to the Plates of Woe. As we were flying, we passed by the mother  dinosaur that took Sid.

"No, no, wait! Wait! My kids!" Sid called out. "I never even got to say goodbye."

Soon we reached the edge, where Ellie, Diego, and Manny were waiting for us.

"Incoming!"

"It's Sid!" Manny yelled out. The dinosaur dropped Sid, on his face, then landed. I looked over at the waiting mammoths to see a small version of Ellie. It was her baby.

"It's a boy!" Sid cooed

"That's it's tail."

"It's a girl. Hi, sweetheart. Hello, hello! It's uncle Sid. Yes, it is. You're so beautiful. She is! She looks just like her mother. Thank goodness." Sid mumbled the last part. He looked at Manny, then instantly regret it.
"No offense, Manny! No offense! You're beautiful on the inside!"

"It's good to have you back, Sid." Manny patted him gently.

"Never thought I'd say this, but I missed you buddy." Diego confessed.

Sid sighed. "Now I wish my kids were here. You could have been friends." Sid told Ellie's little girl. Crash, Eddie, and I, decided to make our entrance.

"Ellie!" We shouted in unison. We all stared at Ellie's baby in "awe"

"I promised myself I wouldn't cry." Eddie said.

"I didn't." Crash bursted into tears of joy.

"So. What's her name?" I asked cooing at the adorable baby in front of me.

"We decided to go with, Peaches." Ellie answered. I smiled widely, and ruffled Peaches fur, making her giggle. I turned around to see the dinosaur fly away, and Buck walk up to us.

"All right, mammals. Let's get you home." Buck said setting his fists in his hips.

.:TimeSkip:.

Soon we made it to the cave where we entered. My head hung low, and my tail drug across the dirt. I was glad that we were going home, but I love this place. It seems like home to me. I don't know why, but I feel like I have a strong connection to this place. Like, I'm meant to be here. My thoughts were cut off by Buck, just as we reached the cave.

"This is it, mammals. Right where you started." Buck turned to look at us. "This was fun! We could make it a regular thing." Buck wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I smiled and nodded.

"I don't know about that." Diego said.

"Right! Right. Yeas, because of all the moral peril, of course." Buck walked over to the entrance of the cave.

"Well, the Buck stops here."

"We couldn't have done it without you."

"Well, obviously. But good times, just the..." A gust of air drafted from the cave, brushing Bucks fur. His eyes widened, and his mouth hung open in shock as he spoke.

"We're not alone, are we?" Buck turned around with his knife in hand.

"Hello, Rudy." Buck smirked. Red eyes glowed In the darkened cave. Large claws gripped the sides of the cave, as a giant white dinosaur emerges from the entrance. The large beast roared loudly, it's one missing tooth in clear view.

"Run!" We hid behind some bushes, and trees.

"Over here, you colossal fossil!" I glanced over to see Buck in the middle of the trail. "Looking for something." He waved his knife in his paws. "Why don't you come and get it." He turned, and ran.
"To the cave! Go!" Buck started off in the direction.

"Stay with the baby." Manny told to Ellie.

"We'll be fine. Go."

Diego, Manny, Sid, and I ran after Buck, and Rudy to help. We stopped when we saw Buck get crushed by Rudy's foot. I gasped, but then sighed, when Buck popped out.

"Pop goes the weasel!" Rudy smashed the ground behind were Buck was, and sent him flying towards the jaws of death. Literally. I jumped on Diego, as he launched himself at Rudy. Diego had a hold on my tail, as I wrapped my arms around Buck, and pulled him away from the awaiting Rudy. Buck ran to the bushes, and set off tones of giant butterflies.

"Go on! Shoo! Come on! Move!"

Buck and I swung at the top of Rudy with the vines, while the other boys got the bottom. As we were swinging around Rudy, Buck and I passed each other, High-fiving on the way around. We laughed, as we ran around him reaching the end of our vine. Sid tied the vines together, at the bottom of Rudy.

"Come on, lads! Heave!" We pulled, at the longest vines that connected to the rest, sending Rudy to the ground. Buck stood in the front of him, as Rudy came crashing down.

"Better luck next time, snowflake." Buck patted Rudy's muzzle. "This isn't going to hold him long! Let's go! I hopped over the vines, but was tripped by Sid, who tripped the vine, snapping it.

I groaned, and looked up, to see Rudy's glowing orange red eye staring down at me. I froze in fear, unable to move.

"H-Hello, R-Rudy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ello my weasels! This will not be the final chapter of today/tonight. I just had to finish this one first. THE MOVIE COMES PUT TOMORROW!!! YAY! But the bad thing is... I can't see it tomorrow!!!! We have a busy schedule, and I won't have time. So we are going to see it on Saturday, so YAY! That means, NO SPOILERS!!! I don't want my favorite movie series of all time to  be spoiled, so please, comments about the movie, to yourselves. Thank you, BYYYYYEEEEEE!!!!!!