Chapter 3

Y/N POV

"Do you think my ankles look fat?"

Ellie, Manny, and I decided to go for a nice walk around the cool forest. There was really not much to do since Diego left, well, I could do stuff by myself, but it just wasn't the same with out him.

"Ankles? What ankles?" Manny questioned Ellie. She gave him a glare. I smiled slightly, then we heard, what sounded like someone yelling. From above?

I looked up to see someone falling from the sky. Manny quickly caught him with his trunk.

"Ronald? Where did you come from?" The frightens boy slowly, and shakily pointed to a herd of screaming animals, running away from something to the left.

"Oh, no." Manny mumbles as he drops Ronald, and takes off towards the ruckus, leaving Ellie and I to follow behind.

We walk into what appeared to be Manny's big surprise, as he said yesterday. Manny's face held hurt, as he looked around. Finally his eyes landed on Sid, and three other figures. He glared at Sid and stomped over to him. I looked around the little playground, that was sadly destroyed. I slowly followed to where Manny and Sid were standing.

"Little Johnny!" I walked over to see what appeared to be Sid and, baby dinosaurs! One of the dinosaurs ran away, and over to a little ice mobile.

"Wait! No, no..." Manny exclaimed, but it was too late, the mobile had already fallen from the branch it was on, and completely shattered. I looked at it the scattered mobile pieces in shock in sadness. It was Mannys family. The family on the mobile fell apart real easily. Just like it can in the real world. I looked into the ice to see my reflection. I pictured my family in the shards of the ice, and let a tear drop onto the shard that had my reflection on it. The images disappeared just as fast as they came, and I was brought back to reality.

"Well, the important thing is that no one got hurt." Sid followed Manny out, and I followed after both of them listening to their conversation. "Except for that guy. And those three." Sid stepped on someone. "And her." He pointed out.

"I told you to take them back, and you kept them! Now look what they've done." Many gestured to the wreck of a playground, and looked back at Sid anger filling his eyes.

"Okay, granted. We do have some discipline issues." Sid defended. If I was drinking water I would have spit it out.

"Discipline issues!?" I shouted. This was anything BUT a discipline issue.

"Eating kids is not a discipline issue." Manny stated.

"But he spit them out." Sid looked at the little dinosaur.

"Well, that's super," Manny said sarcastically. "Let's give him a gold star. Kid of the week." The dinosaur happily did a dance at Manny's words.

"They don't belong here Sid. Whatever they are, wherever you found them, take them back." I simply nodded, and jumped on Manny's trunk.

"Manny! I'm not getting rid of my kids!" Just then the earth began to rumble, and shake.

"Earthquake!" The bird stuck her head in the ground while the young one failed to do so.

"It's okay, it's okay. Momma's here." Sid soothed the children.

Just them a loud roar ripped through the air.

"Do Earthquakes shriek?" Crash asked. We all looked up at the cause of all the ruckus. A dinosaur. A ferocious, angry, mother dinosaur.

"I thought those guys were extinct!" Ellie remarked.

"Well, then that is one angry fossil. Sid!" We all looked over to where Sid was standing but he had gone.

We all watched in fear, as the dinosaur froze, and stared all of us down.

"Nobody move a muscle." Manny said quietly. Disobeying Manny's command, someone ran out across the path screaming. The dinosaur roared loudly, and made her way along, stomping on anything in her way. I watched on Manny's trunk, as a small whimper erupted from a small rock cave. The dinosaur turned around, and picked up the roof of the cave with her teeth. There stood Sid, and the three baby Dino's looking up at the beast looking down at them.

"Give them to her! She's their mother! Manny shouted. Sid blocked "his kids" with his arms.

"How do I know she's their mother!" Sid shouted back. I mentally face palmed.

"What do you want, a birth certificate? She's a dinosaur!"

"Well, I put in the blood, sweat, and tears to raise them!"

"For a day! Give them back, you lunatic!"

"Hurry! Before its to late!" I shouted.

"Look, these are my kids, and your gonna have to go through me to get them."

The dinosaur wonky roared, and picked all four of them up by their tails.

"SID!!!" We all shouted in unison.

"Help" we heard him call.

We all stood there speechless. Uh oh.