Chapter 7

Bucks POV

Once me and Y/N landed, we dropped the leaf. I looked at Y/N and noticed that I still had my arm wrapped around her. I blushed, and quickly pulled away, as did she. I looked behind me to see the Mammoth, and Saber on the ground covered in slime.

"Tourists." I huffed with a smirk.

"Barfed on by a plant."

"Awesome." The possums cheered in unison.

"Say something." I heard the female mammoth say to the two on the ground.

"Thanks for saving us." The mammoth by the name of Manny said.

"Buck, will you help us find the floppy green thing?" Ellie asked. I smirk.

"That's not necessary!"

"Yes, it is." Y/N says as she walks over to me, and smiles. I smile back

"All right, I'll help you." I answer. "But I got rules." I smirked. Maybe this way  I can get to Y/N. And get to know the first weasel that i have seen in a long time. Maybe be even more than friends.
If we even are friends...

Y/N POV

I was interested in these rules that Buck had. What was he playing?

"Rule number one, always listen to Buck." He pointed to himself. "Rule number two. Stay in the middle of the trail. Rule number three," Buck had a look on his face that made us all worried. "He who has gas travels at the back of the pack." Buck said in a happy tone. Crash looked down in sadness, and walked to the back.
"Come on, then. Chop, chop!"

"We should all have our heads examined." Manny said.

"That's rule number four! Now let's go find your friend." We made our way. I ran up to Buck, and pulled him to the side.

"I just wanted to say, thanks." I pecked him on the cheek, and giggled as a blush flashed across his face.

.:TimeSkip:.

"Do you think the beast will find Sid?"

"Or more importantly us?" Crash and Eddie said with fear.

"Rudy? Are you joking? He's relentless. He knows all, sees all, eats all." Buck said scaring the possums. "So that's a yes."

I looked behind Buck to see what looked like a huge dinosaur. Is that R-

"Hey! Get off my lawn! Go on! Shoo!" The giant head flew up to reveal a butterfly. I watch with a smile as it flew above us. This place was amazing!

"I knew that guy when he was a caterpillar. You know, before he came out.

"So you'd just living down here by your wits, all on your own, no responsibilities?" Diego asked.

"Not one. It's incredible. No dependents, no limits. It's the greatest life a single guy could have. But it would be nice to share it with someone." Buck mumbled the last part.

"Hear that this is my kind of place."

Before anything else could happen, Ellie pulled you over to the side, and starting to talk with you.

"You gonna admit it now?"'

"What no. He just saved me back there. Nothing more."