Ninety Six ! ❤️

Start from the beginning

"Who" she asked pulling off.

"Dr. Aryaman" her mom said. Shock!

"Arya? I mean Aryaman? He talked to dad?" she asked.

"Waise kaun hain ye Aryaman?" she asked. Shy shy shy...

"Friend" Deepu replied.

"Just friend?" she asked.

"Boyfriend" Deepu said with a smile.

"Sachhi? Aur tu mujhe ab bathaa ri hain?" her mom asked.

"Kya khusur pusur chal raha hain maa beti ke beech" her dad asked.

"Kuch nai, nothing" her mom said and joined them back.

"Waise Mr. Malhotra" her dad was about to say something.

"Sir, Cabir. Call me Cabir" Cabir replied.

"Okay! Cabir, are you friends with Dr. Aryaman?" her dad asked.

"Ji sir, he is our friend. Wohh US mein hain" Cabir replied.

"Tum uske family ko jaanthe ho?" he asked.

"Haan sir, Uske dad nai hain. He lives with his mom" Cabir replied.

"Is he married?" he asked.

"Nai sir, kyun?" Cabir asked in return.

"Nai, wohh kya haina meri ek paagal beti hain and I want to get her married at the earliest. That guy called me an hour back and explained everything to me. The way he made me realize how much my daughter loves me, mujhe laga ki he is matured enough to bear with my daughter, so I just wanted to make sure..you know.." her dad still didn't complete the sentence.

"Daddy" Deepu hugged him again. Hugs day shaayadh!

"I love you" she said.

"Yeh you ki jagah Dr. Aryaman bolo beta, sounds better" he said.

"Aap ko sach mein Arya pasandh hain?" she asked.

"Haan, kyu tujhe pasand nai hain?" her dad asked in return.

"Bohoth bohoth bohoth pasand hain, I was wondering how to tell you guys about him, before all this marriage chaos happened" she said.

"Okay! Are you guys dating already?" he asked. She was shocked to hear that word from him.

"Why that expression? Isn't it called dating?" he asked.

"Dad aap ne kya subah subah peeli?" she asked.

"Deepu" he said seriously.

"Okay sorry! Well, I don't have an answer for that question. We didn't confess but I am sure he likes me too" she said smiling.

"Do you need time to think before asking him?" he asked.

"Kyun aap ko bade jaldhee lag ri hain, I don't know why you are so adamant in getting your daughter married" she said.

"I know there is no right age to get married, but I personally feel, now is the right time. You are independent and so is he. And this is the time, when you need to have that one special person in your life, to share your life with. To double your happiness and lessen your pains. Your mom and I are married for 25 years, and trust me I have had the best time with her. So, I want you to have that happiness as soon as possible" he said. Not only Deepu, but every other person there were convinced with his words.

The other two soon to be wedded couples looked at each other, aankhon hi aankhoon mein, agreeing to what he said. Time for wedding bells? Well, let's see!