Chapter 4; School's A Start

Title: Chapter 4; School's A Start
Ely's PoV
The radio blasted Fall Out Boy into my ear.
"And sugar were going down swinging! I'll be you're number one wig a bullet... A loaded God Complex cock it and pull it!" The last line sang and then voices started. I hit the alarm clock and rolled over. I was on a sleepy daze for ten minutes until the alarm shot commercials around the house. Danny stormed in slamming his hand on the clock.

"Would you, please not let that thing play so loud?!" He hissed at me.

"It wakes me up." I shrugged.

"It hurts my ears!" Danny yelled back. I rolled my eyes. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, taking away the built up goober.

"Did mom go to work already?" I asked while yawning.

"Afraid so," Danny nodded. "She made breakfast though. Hurry up and get ready for school." He grumbled and walked out. I rolled my eyes and stood. I first grabbed school uniform.

I pulled on my dark grey sports-bra (cuz screw regular ones), then my grey shirt, Black over shirt- I left it unbuttoned, my black skinny jeans that perfectly hugged my body, my black socks, my black combat boots-yes a lot of my stuff is black. Just like my soul! I also wrapped a light sweater which was black with a white design on it. I put on my music bracelet. I stuffed my PE shoes into my bag and pulled that on too. I then brushed through my fur-coat-ish-hair and put on my beanie. My tail hid under my shirt. I put my phone and wallet into my pocket then went to get breakfast.

"So what's for food?" I asked waltzing into the kitchen. Puppy was eating from her food bowl.

"Mom made... Eggs and ham." Danny said, examining his dish. I got a bowl and slowly ate it. We didn't say anything my phone buzzed in my pocket.

Instagram: car.mine.2469: hurry up ;-;

I'm coming, jeez! Hold your horses. XP

"Thanks for breakfast." I muttered, scooping up the rest of my food. I stuffed it into my mouth and put my dish in the sink. I walked to the door, "later." I waved and walked out. Carmine was waiting outside impatiently. "Miss me?" I teased hurrying over.

"You take forever!" She, wait he, man forth chapter in and I'm still getting the pronouns wrong! I mean it is the next day and all, but man am I a Shitty person?

Braking the forth wall is my thing! No fair!

Whoops, sorry Heaven. Back to the story,
"You take forever!" He whined flipping his arms in the air. I snickered.

"Excuse me~!" I teased, grinning.

"There is no excuse for you!" He smiled. I fake pouted and crossed my arms.

"Right in da heart!" I whimpered as we started walking. The school wasn't far, so we were there in a matter of minutes.

I kept my head down, I stared at the ground. I could easily hear people muttering.
"Look its that freak girl and her loser friend..." Someone said.
"I'm surprised they show their faces at all..." Another muttered. More insults were being muttered. A rock was thrown at Carmine, I quickly stepped in the way; blocking it. A girl stormed in front of us, not letting us pass. Others joined and formed a circle.

"We know both of you're guys's secrets!" The girl hissed pointing at us. "You creepy trans bitch!" She went to smack Carmine. I grabbed her wrist, my grip deadly just like my stare.

"Don't you ever call my friends that. Don't Call anyone that." I growled.

"Dog freak!" Someone else yelled, "let go of Vanessa!" They yelled going to hit me. Carmine blocked that.