#3 (Picture of Peyton And cheer routine)

Its lunch period which means its time to kill Archer "Hey" peyton and our friend Celeste say to me "Hi" I say beyond pissed off "whats wrong" they ask concern "its Archer I'm going to kill him from this morning" I say looking for archer. Peyton already told Celeste about today "Go ahead" they say. I Found him In the cafeteria I walked over to him and slap him twice so hard it echoes through out the cafeteria everyone stops talking to watch its literally dead silence "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR" he roars at me. "THATS FOR BEING A BITCH. ACT LIKE A BITCH GET SLAPPED LIKE A BITCH" then i walked out of the cafeteria like a boss. And yes i just quoted Kick Ass because I'm fucking awesome like that.

Schools finally over but i have cheerleading practice when I get to the field and see Archer in his football uniform OMG!!! he still has hand prints on his cheeks. I almost fell over laughing but I walked over to Peyton and Celeste and see are other two friends that are fraternal twins Matilda and Marilyn. "hey guys" i say they all mutter a hi back "you guys ready?" we get in to our positions by the way I'm team captain and we start are cheer (look above for cheer video).

Im in my room its a typical Tuesday night ( I know I'm awesome) when i hear a knock at my window i open and of course Archer falls in we've had this system since the 7th grade every tuesday and Thursday night Archer comes in thru the window and we watch a movie and talk. I look at his face and I'm disappointed when I see the hand prints are gone my thoughts get interrupted when Archer mutter "Im sorry please forgive me I was just pissed this morning because i found out Shelby was moving to Kansas so i no longer have an easy fuck" he looked at me with a puppy dog face and i caved "FINE" he smiled at me we ended the night by watching "The Breakfast Club" and eating chocolate covered pretzels