Two

"Wh..who are you?!" Spencer cried backing into the corner of the crawlspace, horrified of the man in the FBI vest.

"Its Derek Morgan, im from the FBI im here to get you out of here okay?" Derek coos in the most soothing voice Spencer had ever heard.

Derek reached down and offered a hand to Spencer who was trying to back farther away from Derek but couldn't.

"It's okay, you're safe now, give me your hand" Derek says.

With the slightest touch Derek made on Spencers hand it set Spencer off.

"DON'T TOUCH ME! GET AWAY FROM ME!" Spencer cried in horrific bewilderment.

Derek snatched his hand back, he couldn't believe how Spencer had reacted to him trying to help him.

"Spencer it's okay, im not going to hurt you. Your safe, Devon's dead, he can't get you anymore. " Derek says reaching down again.

"STOP!" Spencer screamed in horror, his entire body trembled in terror he was horrified Derek would hurt him.

"Spencer please" Derek says quietly.

"How do I know if you're helping him or not?!" Spencer demanded.

"I wouldn't lie to you Spencer,  I've been looking for you for all these years, and I didn't stop, didn't give up, and now, I've found you, Spencer I'm here to help you, to save you." Derek says as soft as possible.

He felt burning behind his eyes from tears but forced them back as he looked down at Spencer.

He was bruised everhwhere possible, the face, the arms, the back, the legs, and they were a scary shade of dark purple, brown, red and green.

He had scars and he had cuts.

The cuts were deep, they were crusted with old blood and his filthy, tattered shirt stuck to them.

Derek assumed they were made by a whip and he cringed.

His skin was peeled and red from something Derek wasn't sure of and that sickened him more.

His clothes were absolutely filthy, along with his feet and hair and body.

His feet were bare and dirt stuck to them, they were so dark with filth, almost black.

His hair was tangled and matted and greasy and his face was dirty as well.

What made Derek cringe though,  was his size.

He was so skinny you were able to see his ribs and spine through the tattered blue shirt.

His eyes showed, fear, helplessness, and  hunger.

When Derek gazed at his big, brown eyes he saw they were pleading,  screaming for help but Spencer was to afraid.

"You're lying! " Spencer cried.

Derek saw in the faint light that tears were spilling down his cheeks and Dereks heart broke.

Then, he fainted in the blink of an eye

That's when Derek burst into a loud sob.

Spencer was petrified.

He hopped down into the darkness of the crawlspace and scooped Spencer up.

He pulled himself out of the tiny space and sat down, lying Spencer's head on his knees.

He felt Spencer's neck for a pulse and his heart shattered.

It was weak, too weak, and Derek feared he was dying.

Spencer Reid, the one who Derek searched for all these years was dying in his arms.

********

"Garcia, my office, now!" Hotch snapped and slammed his door shut afterwards.

"Oh my god,  Garcia what did you do?" Emily gasps.

"I..I don't know" she stammered in shock.

That was a lie.

She knew exactly what he was mad about and knew, she was about to be fired.

"Well you should go, he sounds pissed!" JJ says.

Penelope nodded and made her way to Hotchs office.
****
"Where is Derek?" Hotch asks sternly.

"He's...he's um, he had food poisoning, he was too sick to get out of b..."

"STOP LYING TO ME PENELOPE! " he thundered pounding a fist on his desk.

Penelope yelped in horror.

"Tell me the truth Penelope"

"I..I...can't"

"Penelope you know the rules of this job! You and Derek have went and did something behind the BAU's and goverments back! You went and continued the search for Spencer Reid for 4 years! Do you know how much trouble you could be in?!" He cries.

"I..I know...I..im sorry! Derek....he was so desperate and upset you stopped the search! He begged me to!"

"So you just decided to help him even if it jeopardized your career?!"

"Yes! Because I love Derek! And hes never acted like this before Hotch! I..I think hes in love with him!" Penelope chocked back a sob forcing its way out.

"So you think he only wanted to save him because he loves Spencer? Penelope this isn't a damn love story! " Hotch snapped.

"Not just that! He was desperate to find him because he knew he was alive, he knew that if he looked for him he would eventually find him! Hotch he wanted to save that poor boy! He was in love yes! But he also wanted to save him!" She broke into a sob.

"He doesn't even know him! He's never seen him before! You can't just look at a picture of someone and think they're your true love!" Hotch demanded.

"I cant believe what I'm hearing! " Penelope cried out in rage and disgust.

"Penelope,  get out."

"What? "She squeaked.

"I said get out, you're suspended from your job and so is Derek, you are not to come back or to do cases behind my back." Hotch says sternly.

"But sir.."

"I SAID GET OUT!" Hotch screeched.

Penelope burst into a loud sob, not caring who would hear her.

"YOU ARE SICK! YOUR SICK AARON HOTCHNER! " Penelope screams kicking the chair across the room and stormed out in absolute rage.

"Garcia? " JJ asks as she spots her darting towards her office."

She stopped only for a moment and stared.

"Im suspended."

Then she ran off leaving a shocked JJ and Emily behind.
_________________________________________________________________

Guys! Emily is returning for season 12!!

Im so happy! 

She definitely belongs to the team and it seemed broken when she was gone.

And now shes back! 
Yay!!!