One

December 13th 2010

Spencer yelped squeezing his eyes shut as the door to the crawlspace opens with a loud creak casting the suns bright rays into the darkness of the tiny space and on Spencers face.

He was held captive in the cellar for 48 hours after he had kicked Devon in the crotch.

He was punished for his actions by being shocked with a tazer multiple times and he didn't get his supper.

He was "bathed" after he was punished and then was dragged to the punishment place which was the crawl space outside.

Spencers stomach screamed for food as he saw what Trevor had in his hands.

He squinted from the bright sun on his face and stared at the piping hot bowl of cabbage stew he held.

Cabbage stew was made from just cabbage and boiling water and Spencer hated it.

He thought that it tasted absolutely putrid and most of the time it made him gag, but right now that soup looked like a giant steaming turkey to him.

Devon handed Spencer the stew and tossed a bottle of water in as along with it.

He gave Spencer an annoyed glare and frowned.

"Punishments almost over, bath time will be in 45 minutes, I got a new shirt and pants for you too, used to be a friends, might be too big on you but itll have to do yeah? Ill be back in 45 minutes, you stay here" Devon grunted.

Spencer nods handing him the empty bowl.

Devon takes it and shuts the door without saying another word leaving Spencer in complete darkness.
*******

Derek rolled out of bed with a moan, his phone was annoying the hell out of him.

He moaned in annoyance and grabbed the phone from the bedside table.

He was overjoyed when he saw it was Penelope Garcia.

"Hello? " Derek asks.

"Derek! Derek oh..my god! I...I think I found the guy!" She cried.

"Are you serious?!" Derek gasps.

His heart beat so hard against his chest he thought it would burst through.

"Yes! Derek! I found him!"

"Is anyone with you?" Derek asks, hoping they wouldn't get caught.

What they were doing was pretty much illegal.

2 FBI agents doing a case without anyone else knowing about it was pretty much a crime.

On the day Derek was told they stopped looking for Spencer he called up Penelope.

He was not going to give up that easily.

He begged her not to let anyone find out about what they were doing and so far no one knew exept the two.

"No, no ones here," Penelope says.

"Then tell me about this sick bitch"

"His name is Devon Sommers he is a single man who is 48 years old, he doesn't have any children, he has never been married and when he was arrested for rape on a 23 year old woman named Sarah Macneil who was found dead in a crawlspace. According to police she was beaten badly as well." Penelope explained.

"Tell me the adress Penelope! Im going to kill that sick prick when I find him!" Derek cried in absolute rage and discust.

"The address is 239 Bakers Lane which....is here...in Quantico Virginia!" Penelope cried.

"IM GOING TO KILL THAT FUCKING SICK BITCH! " Derek thundered.

"Derek?" Penelope asks as she hears him storm off.

He didn't reply, because he was already gone.
******
"WHY HAVE YOU DISOBEYED ME?!" Devon shouted in complete rage slamming his whip down on Spencers back causing him to scream bloody murder.

"IM SORRY! " Spencer shrieked.

"YOU DIDNT ANSWER ME! I ASKED WHY YOU DISOBEYED ME!" Devon thundered.

"BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT YOU TO TOUCH ME!" Spencer bawled.

"YOU ARE TO DO AS I SAY! YOU GIVE ME WHAT I WANT! OR YOU DIE! AND YOU DISOBEYED ME!" Devon demanded.

Spencer screams a blood curdling screech as the whip came down on him again, harder.

"A..AHHHH! IM SORRY! IM SORRY! " Spencer cried in agony.

His back was torn and blood spilled out like mini waterfalls onto the ground.

"Sorry isn't good enough, you didn't listen to me! You didn't give me what I want! Now you must be punished! "

Spencer sobbed in pain and horror as Devon grabbed him harshly and dragged him down the hall and outside to the crawlspace.

He flung the door open in boiling rage and threw Spencer inside.

Spencer couldn't breathe, the fall had knocked the air ot of him so he just layed there staring at Devon In bewilderment.

"48 hours! No food or water until then! And maybe next time youll think of what youve done" Devon thundered and slammed the door leaving Spencer in complete darkness.
********
Spencer screams as he awoke.

Another nightmare.

The same nightmare he had for years.

Devon had a gun to his mother's temple and as much as he tried to save her, theyd move farther and farther away, and a gun shot is heard and..so was the screams of his mother.

Spencer sobbed in the darkness, sobbed as loud as he could possibly sob and kicked his foot out in front of him in anger.

He continued to scream, loud and full of horror and sadness.

He hated this, he wished that Devon would just kill him already, relieve him from the tourchre, the raping and the starving.

Suddenly the door flung open and Spencers hands flew to his eyes.

"I CAN FUCKING HERE YOU IN MY HOUSE! YOU NEED TO SHUT UP!" Devon shrieked,

"that was the point!"

"What?!" Devon gasps

"I SAID THAT WAS THE POINT!" Spencer screamed in rage.

Devon reached into his pocket and pulled out a gun.

"GO AHEAD! SHOOT ME YOU SICK FREAK! WHAT ARE YOU HOLDING BACK FOR?! DO IT! " Spencer shrieked.

"Shut the fuck up. Im telling you!" Devon thundered slamming the door.

******

Spencer awoke screaming again, he could feel something dripping down his forehead, he wasn't sure if it was sweat or blood and it scared him.

He sobbed in the darkness once again, angry he wasnt dead.

Why was Devon so afraid of killing him?

Suddenly there was a gunshot and a faint scream.

Spencer pounded on the door, screaming as loud as his lungs would allow him but no one came.

He sank down into the darkness and sobbed into his knees.

"JUST KILL ME! KILL ME YOU COWARD!" He screams.

Suddenly the door opened with a gentle creak and Spencer smiled, he was finally going to leave this cruelty.

But instead, he saw someone else standing in the moonlight.

He was covered in blood and instantly knew whos blood it was, Devons

The man smiled down at him almost relieved to see him.

"Spencer?"