Chapter 15

Chapter 15

I took Joey to my house, to get him cleaned up. Thankfully, my parents weren’t home. He sluggishly walked in my house, following me. I took him to the bathroom and grabbed a rag, wiping the blood from his face.

When the blood was cleaned, I grabbed peroxide. I dabbed it on his wounds, making him hiss in pain. “I’m sorry” I frowned.

“It’s okay” he chuckled.

I stepped back and asked, “Does anything else hurt?”

He pointed to his stomach. I lifted his shirt, gasping at the large bruise on his impressively toned abs.

“What is it?” He nervously questioned.

“It’s just a bruise…But it’s pretty big. You should be fine.”

He smiled. “Thanks Kait. I’m going to go. I should get home now, before my parents wonder where I am.”

“Okay, tell them I said hi” I told him as I walked him out.

“I will.” He flashed a smile, waving before he drove off. I sighed and walked back into my house. I plopped down on the couch. Today was an interesting day. I witnessed Maria and Harry kissing when he claimed he liked me, not her. And to top that off, my best friend and Harry fought, because of me. Guilt washed over me. It was all my fault. I sighed, getting up and going into the kitchen. I grabbed a pack of cookies and made my way back to the couch. As I was about to sit down, there was a knock at the door. I groaned, lazily making my way to the door.

“Harry” I breathed.

“Can I come in?” I nodded. As he walked in I took a good look at him, he looked pretty good, compared to Joe. There were some cuts and bruises on his face, and his knuckled were cut too.

“Why did you come here?” I questioned.

“I wanted to apologize. I didn’t kiss Maria. She kissed me. I pushed her off as soon as she did but, I guess you didn’t see that.. I don’t want her baby. I want you Kaitlyn.” He put his hands on my waist and began to lean in. “Please tell me you believe me” he whispered.

I thought about it. About him. About everything. “I do.”

Harry smiled and put his lips on mine. He kissed me gently, but then he swiped his tongue on my lip and I immediately opened my mouth. We explored each other’s mouths, and I loved every second of it. He put his hands under my thighs and jumped. He carried me up to my room, not breaking the kiss. I was laid down on my bed as Harry hovered over me. Harry began kissing my neck and his hands were trailing up my thighs. He made his way down my neck and onto my chest. My shirt stopped him so he lifted the hem of my shirt up, looking at me for reassurance, I nodded. My shirt was lifted over my bed and I was left in my bra and pants. His kisses went further down, and he ripped off my jeans. As soon as he began to pull on my underwear with his teeth, the sound of the front door opening stopped us both dead in our tracks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

AHHH I'VE MISSED YOU GUYS. I'm soooooo sorry I haven't written. I can't really give you guys a valid enough excuse, but just know I will try my best to update again. I'm going to try and update every Saturday night, or maybe on Sunday. Which do you guys prefer?

Fan, vote, comment! Love you guys!! <3