Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

Kaitlyn’s POV

          Finally! It’s Friday. Harry hasn’t talked to me all that much since that day, but I catch him looking at me occasionally.

          I shook away my thoughts about Harry, and I rolled out of bed. I put in my contacts and took a shower. When I got out, I put on a black tank top with a white crochet cardigan, and a pair of skinny jeans. I took a little extra time to make sure my hair dried a little bit more wavy than usual. Then, I put on foundation, blush, and black eyeliner with brown eye shadow to make my green eyes a little more prominent.

          I looked at the clock, and I was right on time. I slipped my feet into my light gold flats, grabbed my backpack, and said goodbye to my parents.

          On the bus, I read my favorite book, “The Last Song”, by Nicholas Sparks. Before I knew it, the bus was at my school.

          I walked into first period, and was greeted by Kaycie.

“Well somebody looks nice today. What’s the occasion?”, she sarcastically said.

“Nothing! Just if I see Harry today…I want to look presentable.”, I whispered, looking down and blushing slightly.

“I knew it! So do you want to come over after school? I’ve got nothing to do so maybe we could go to the beach or something. Oh, and I can drive you to my house.”, Kaycie asked.

“Yeah! Sounds great. Let me just text my mom and tell her that she doesn’t need to pick me up.”, I said as I pulled out my phone, and quickly texting my mom.

          My history teacher walked in the classroom and began the class. I was daydreaming. About Harry. But I was snapped out of my thoughts when my history teacher asked me, “Do you know what happened Kaitlyn?” I desperately looked around for an answer but I finally answered, “No, no I don’t.” My teacher gave me a hard glare and said, “Pay attention.”

          Finally the bell rang. I waved goodbye to Kaycie and walked in the direction in which I always see Harry. When I saw him, I stared for a bit, then cursed myself for being creepy. But, to my surprise, he stared back. He wasn’t with Maria. Did they break up? No, they couldn’t have.

          After a long 5 periods, it was lunch time! I bought my lunch and then went over to sit with my friends at a lunch table. On one side of the table, it was Kayla, Jessica, Genesis, Karishma, and Spencer. On the other side, it was Alicia, Kimmy, Joey, Kaycie, and then me. Spencer sat across from me. It was a little awkward for me though, because Spencer told me that he likes me, but I told him that I had feelings for Harry right after. Spencer is very attractive, but I don’t think that I have the same feelings for him, as I do for Harry. But Spencer and I are still friends.

          The only problem with my seat at the table is that I have a perfect view of Harry and Maria. Harry sat at a round table. He sat with Maria, Gabrielle, who was his best friend, Chase, Sidney, Brianna, Ryan, Nicole, and Jasmine. They were all seniors. But on some days, Harry would leave his table and walk around to other tables to talk to some of his other friends. Sometimes, he even came over to my table.

          I was eating, and talking to my friends, but I glanced over at Harry’s table. He wasn’t there. So, I searched around the cafeteria for him, but I couldn’t find him. Spencer frowned at me and said, “What are you looking at?”

“Nothing!”, I quickly said.

“Um...Okay then”, Spencer slowly said.

          I gasped as I felt a pair of arms wrap around my shoulder. I turned my head to see who it was. Harry. I smiled widely at him.

“Hi everyone”, Harry called out to my group of friends.

          A mixture of hello’s came from my table.  I saw Spencer stiffen slightly. I needed to talk to him later.

          Harry put his arms back to his side. He looked at me and said, “Kaitlyn, can you come with me for a minute?” My stomach erupted with butterflies. What did he want?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

That was the 2nd chapter! Tell me what you guys thought of it! I might update again today. If you guys want me to, vote and comment! 

-Kristen