"no, you were just doing what you thought was right for you," season spoke quietly, as she continued to comfort lauren through this. she had never seen lauren this sad and depressed. it was like she had been holding it in for the longest.

"i just took it all out on you and justin," lauren sniffed, as she moved to push away from her best friend. "i'm sorry, season," lauren sighed, her cheeks flushed from all the silent crying she was doing.

"i love you too much to share you," lauren said with a sad smile, letting season squeeze her hand. "lauren, you know i feel the same about you," season rolled her eyes and ran her hand down lauren's arm in a motherly way.

"you want to watch a movie and eat all the food we want?" season's idea sounded so good to lauren that she had to let a smile run across her lips. lauren nodded a yes, and season's lips spread into a smile, also.

"pick a movie and i'll get the food," season told lauren agreed to it, as she slowly got up and looked through the movies. season left the living room and traveled to the kitchen to get snacks. she popped the popcorn, and grabbed the family sized packs of candy she stored for times like this.

after she poured her and lauren two big cups of cherry pop, season brought the snacks into the living room. lauren had picked out mean girls, and season laughed.

she dropped all the snacks on the table and plopped next to lauren on the couch, as the movie started playing. lauren cuddled into season's side, making her laugh and wrap her arm around her.

they've done these movie night type things before, and they loved doing it, especially lauren. when they did this, it was like they were bonding more. the quietness from the two of them, as they paid attention to the movie. they would occasionally lean forward to get a few snacks or a drink and go back to their spot on the couch.

they would both laugh at the funny parts or awe at the cute parts. sometimes, one person would laugh, while the other stared at the television screen either in confusion or they just didn't think it was that funny.

but, either way, they enjoyed each other's company. seeing as they both were in college, it was a little hard to find time when they both weren't stuck inside of a classroom. but, they still managed to have time for each other.

even though justin had started to take up a bit part of season's mind.

speaking of justin, he was currently sitting at yazy's house, watching her make some type of sundae in the kitchen.

"well, we are gonna make a kitchen ice cream sundae," yazy told justin, as she grabbed the blender and placed on her granite counter top. justin nodded in understanding, and sat at one of the many bar seat.

"so, my sundaes are different than other people's," yazy let out a short laugh, before she moved away from the counter to look at justin with a smirk. "i don't really like to limit what i put on it," yazy spoke, making justin want to laugh at her.

of course she had no limits, she dated women, justin smiled to himself, and continued to listen and watch her.

"so, that's exactly what we're going to be doing," yazy said, walking over to the fridge and opening the freezer and grabbing the vanilla, strawberry and chocolate ice cream out of the freezer and placing them by the sink. she then grabbed the two glass bowls from her cabinet. one of the bowls were for justin to create his own.