[21] - twin brother?

have you ever been in a state of some much happiness, that you've forgotten about everything else around you?

J.

justin. justin didn't believe in supernatural beings, but as a child, he was very fond of them. vampires, werewolves, ghosts, and other creatures with abilities that humans did not have all spiked the interest in the mind of young justin.

but, it never came to mind that he'd been living with one since the minute he'd been born. . .
: :

confusion.

was what pattie saw swimming deep in the depths of her son's warm eyes. pattie remembered why they were warm. season. . .

"why didn't you knock, honey?" pattie was tempted to ask if he'd heard the little conversation she'd tried to have with her god. but, justin only stood there, the warmth from season slowly sinking away, and letting confusion take the wheel.

pattie could tell by his eyes. and, the wheels in justin's head where definitely turning and calculating what he had heard on the other side of the bedroom door that belonged to his mother.

but, pattie saw this all coming. she'd been pressing the fact that justin should know all the secrets she'd been keeping from her precious son. he was already mute, he didn't need anymore things that would fall into his way and block him from his goals in life.

in pattie's doorway, to her room, the two still stood face to face. pattie waited, her eyes trying to scope out justin's, to see when he'd start to silently interrogate her with all types of questions.

it did not take long for justin to try and start mouthing questions to his mother. and a smile struggled upon pattie's face, her hand reaching out to wrap around justin's wrist and pull him into her room. she sat him down on the bed, and got ready to answer any question the mute boy had.

"you want to know everything?" pattie wore weary eyes, as they glazed up at her son. she wanted to smile when she watched as he nodded eagerly, but he wouldn't be so eager to know once the story took a turn for the worst.

"where do i start?" pattie whispered to herself, her hand coming up to her face as she draped it over her eyes and looked down to her lap.

"before you were born. . ." pattie had finally started her story, and she'd felt uneasy about how far she'd actually get into the story before justin would just walk out in disbelief and sadness. . .

"your father and me tried to conceive, " while telling the story, pattie found herself going back to that day, the day she'd been encouraged to take a pregnancy test, and conform her pregnancy. a smile ghosted her lips, as she remembered her excitement.

justin paid attention to his mother, his observing eyes watching as her mood changed and her gestures and facial expressions change over the period of the story she was telling.

"well, i took the test, and it came back positive," pattie beamed at her son, "jeremy was so happy," pattie whispered more to herself, justin's hand squeezing her's a little to make her go on.

yes, justin had been surprised that his parents had tried for a baby before him, and that there might be another bieber running around on this earth. one that probably wasn't mute. . .at that thought, justin rolled his hazel mentally.