Ten

After getting back to the hotel room we all felt as if something was about to happen. Which we were right about. You see, we didn't know that Sam was currently tied up at Nora's other friends place and was being told that two 14 year old's had decided to mess with some serious mojo and were about to be killed by it. They thought that capturing and killing the Winchesters would be a good idea and the reward? Death. They were tricked into thinking that getting to the Winchesters would get them some good. It didn't.

SAM's POV
After finding the book I needed I started to walk out of the school when two kids show up behind me. They thought I was their friend Gary when I wasn't and I was majorly pissed about it.

"Where are you going Gary?" The girl asks me.

"Uh, not feeling too good so, I'm gonna go home. Get some rest." I lie but they shake their heads.

"You're not going anywhere." The boy says then holds up a gun. I gulp.

"Trevor, I wouldn't if I were you." The girl warns.

"Nora. It'll be fine." Then he pulls the trigger and I fall into a black abyss.

I wake up, tied to a chair and the two kids I saw earlier standing in front of me.

"What are you doing?" I ask them and the boy, Trevor starts explaining to me on what was going on. The thing that scared me the most was the fact that they were working some serious black magic here.

"Don't summon that demon. I swear please don't summon that thing." I plead but the stupid teens don't listen. Instead they continue the chant. Nora however, wasn't looking so good with this either.

Bridget's POV
As I sat on my bed, I looked over to Sam who was on the phone with someone named Trevor. Then I connected the dots. One of Nora's guy friends was named Gary who was then friends with Trevor. When I wasn't hanging out with the girls, I would hang out with them. One night they told me that they did something awesome but never told me what. This must've been what they did.

"Really Gary? You went this low in black magic?" I ask him and he turns his head the minute I say his name.

Something is said on the other end of the phone before Gary passes the phone to me.

"Bridget, is that you?" I hear Trevor ask. I scoff.

"You bet your dead ass it's me. Really dumbass, you went this low?" I ask, aggravated.

"We didn't know but B, it's awesome. You should really try it out. Why are you there anyway?" Trevor asks me.

"OK one, I'm not stupid and a dumbass like you and two, I found my father. Is that a bad thing?" I ask him.

"No way. Your dad is Dean Winchester?" He asks me and my blood ran cold.

"How do you know who he is?" I ask.

"He's hell's most wanted. Why do you think Gary is his stupid brother?" Trevor asks.

"Hey!" I hear a kid shout and I could only guess it was Sam in Gary's body.

"Sam is not stupid. Let him go, now." I say in a menacing voice.

"Sorry. No can do." Then he hangs up the phone and I throw it back at Gary.

"You have made the biggest mistake of your life." I say. I get onto my phone and look for Dean's contact, telling him to get here asap. He quickly replies and soon he's barging through the door.

"What is it? What-" he doesn't have time to finish the second sentence before we're thrown into the wall. Gary seemed excited by the situation. I was groaning on the floor and then i saw her. It was Nora, possessed by a freakin demon. A powerful one to. I get up and jump her, making her fall to the ground. I punch her in the face but she soon gets one in on me and I'm on my back with her on top of me, now punching me in the face. Just then, Dean starts the exorcism but the demon possessed girl strikes him in the face before he could finish.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." She says but then Gary starts to chant the exorcism. I chant along with him but we're both flown into the wall.

This went on for several minutes until the demon is exorcised and back in hell. I rush toward Nora as she falls. I catch her in my arms.

"It's ok. You're ok." I soothe and she sobs into my chest. Just then Dean starts yelling at Gary.

"You are damn lucky you're a kid because you'd be dead 10 times over. You know that right?" Dean asks and Gary seemed to be cowering in the corner he was in. I too wasn't about to give him any sympathy.

"Dean, I got this one." I say. He goes to protest but nods.

"Ok dumbass, never toy with this stuff again. As Dean said, you are so freakin lucky that you're a kid because we would probably want to kill you. I don't care if you think it's fun, I don't care if you're just messing around. You don't know what this could potentially do to you." I scold. He was backed into the wall, almost on the verge of shaking.

"Do you understand me?" I ask and he nods his head in a frantic manner.

"Yes. I understand." He says with a gulp. I nod.

"Good." Then I walk back to Nora who was still shocked.

"Same goes for you to." I say to her but softer she nods.

"Ok." She says simply and I give her a small smile at her reply.

"Now, let's get you guys home."

And that was exactly what we did. After finding out where Sam was being held hostage (and finding Trevor's dead and cold body) we took Gary home then Nora. Words were exchanged and then we took off.

"So, they were your friends." Sam says and I laugh.

"Shut up. I had no idea." I say with a smile and looking behind me. I had once again, snagged the front seat. "Oh and Sam, stop giving kids false hope." I say and he laughs.

"Haha. Touché." He says with a smile.

After that we drove off into the night. Leaving my best friends behind.