Three months later

Dr. Greens POV
I am sitting with sang trying to get her to wake up. She's been in a coma for the past three months. I tell her that her twins are doing great and are waiting for their momma to wake up. I sigh and hold her hand. I tell her everything about them and how she needs to get better not for herself but for them. I feel a squeeze on my shoulder and know it's Owen probably going to make me go home. I know I'm scaring my brothers but they don't understand how in love I am. I see Phil and I know this is not good. He pulls me aside and says" Listen Sean if she doesn't wake up in the next month then we are going to pull the plug. I'm sorry but she isn't making any progress since she got here and those babies need a home too. I just thought to warn you. I'm sorry son." He pats my back and I lose it no he is not going to kill her. I need her those little babies need her and I'm gonna do whatever I have to to make sure she wakes up. I sit back down and tell her what is going to happen if she doesn't wake up. I finally get a hand squeeze and I jump up and down so happy that she is coming back soon. I go tell Phil and she does it to him when he asked. I stick my tongue out at him knowing it's childish but I don't care.
***2 weeks later **************************
Sang's POV
I feel so sore it's not even funny and that annoying beeping sound is not helping at all. I open my eyes and groan when the lights hit my eyes. What happened? Why am I here? Where's the baby? Is it okay? I start panicking as all these possibilities go through my mind. I finally start sobbing but I feel someone say" Hey sweetie it's okay." I see a guy with brown hair and green eyes with black rim glasses on. I whisper " baby?" The guy smiles and says" they both are healthy little boys." I look at him and say" what are you talking about? I was suppose to have one not two." He looks surprise and then says " I guess your doctor missed the other one then. How you feeling?" I tell him I'm sore but other then that fine and he nods his head saying " Dr. Green has been really worried about you." I am shocked that he mentioned dr. Green. Why would he be worried about me? I say" can I see them?" I need to see them for myself. He says" let the doc check you out and then I'll bring them to you okay." I nod my head and wait for the doctor.
****************************************************
Kota's POV
I pick baby A up and carry him to see his momma. He is so happy that I think he knows he is going to see his momma. Gabe grabs baby b and we head down. I see Dr. Robert and doc finish up there check up and then hand her baby A and I see her sob once she sees them. We all smile at her while she holds her babies. God she is beautiful. She says" You know James isn't my husband right my family sold me to him and then he raped me but I'm glad I kept the baby this time." We all look at her and then curse silently to ourselves knowing things just got a whole lot worse.