Meeting Sang

Dr. Green's POV
I am paged to the Emergency room because I'm the Doctor on shift. I walk in to see a girl that is probably 16 or younger with her dad. I say" So what happened Mrs. Brent?" She looks at Mr. Brent and then says" I fell and I think I broke my arm." I nod my head not believing her for one second. I say" let's get you to X- Ray." Once I have her alone I say" What really happened Sang?" She says the same thing so I give her my card telling her to call me if she needs anything. I don't let her go until she promises. I warp her arm up and let her leave. I am now late for our family meeting but don't care because Sang was more important. I sigh and head to Owens house. Once there I learn we are going to be taking down James Brent. I gasp and say" I just treated His wife that's why I was late." They all look at me and we all think the same thing. Abuse. I sigh and sit back and listen to Owen.
****************************************************
Sangs POV
I hate him. I hate my life, my family and myself. I been sold to him by my own parents. He broke my arm during one of his fits. He begs for forgiveness afterwards. I have to or he does something worst. He is yelling at me for being a whore. He slaps me and then he rapes me for making him take me to the hospital.
****3 weeks later **************************
Sangs POV
I can't believe I'm pregnant. I can't let this baby be born into this. I refuse to let this baby go through this hurt. I go to the hospital and ask for Dr. Green hoping he can help me.