3.

It was a dull Friday night Chris with nothing but just seat at home and watching the new Episode of "The Fresh Prince of bel air" till the game came on.

"Chris,Kyrie is on the phone he wanna talk to you" she screamed down the hall waiting for Chris to come grab the phone

"Waddup" Chris sighed into the phone leaning against the wall,Chris knew all Kyrie wanted to was go to some party or hang out across the street at his cousin's house but he knew his mama would kill him.

"Ay me and some girls from school going to see that house party movie that just came out you and Alex wanna go?"

"Sure let me ask my moms and then Imma call Alex Imma hit back okay" Chris hung up the phone going to the living room to ask mom could he go to the movie.

"What y'all going to see?" She leaned up reaching for her purse to give Chris some money

"That new house party movie" he knew the movie would be rated r due to language but he didn't know about scenes since it was the first part of the movie.

"Be safe and you come back the way you left you hear me Chris" His mother handed him the money giving him a serious look before kissing how cheek.

"Love you mama bye" He said walking over Kyrie's house that wasn't to far from his

"You and Alex still down or what" Kyrie said facing Chris with 2 girls from school who ever call them hoes and sluts" Chris ran into Kyrie's house to use his house phone with even asking permission.

"Hello? Alex? Me,Kyrie going to see house party you wanna come baby" Chris bit his lip waiting for an answer.

"I guess I ain't got shit else to do" Alex said laughing,Chris hung up giving Kyrie heads that Alex was down.

Before walking outside to meet back up with Kyrie,D'money was inside calling Chris's name so he he could holla at him for a minute.

"Wassup? Why you ain't call me yet to get down with the business" DMoney said smoking blunt facing him but you couldn't see his eyes due to the sunglasses that were on his face,Chris shrugged with his hands in his pockets looking at D'Money.

"Why you shrugging for eitha ya down or not,ya gotta let a nigga know something" Chris nodded his head walking out the house.

"what took ya ass so long" Kyrie said before getting in the car,Chris shook his head getting buckling up.

After the movies

"That was a good movie,hope it be a part 2" Alex said before leaning in to kiss Chris who was playing jealous.

"Yeah you so you can look at Play" Chris said leaning to kiss Alex,Chris really didn't watch the movie his mind was on what D'money had told back at Kyrie's house,he knew hanging with a drug dealer was bad but it would pay off.

"Hey,C come hea" D'money was standing outside the theater with the rest of his entourage so  if anything went wrong he had them to blow a cap they asses.

"Wassup D'money" Chris said dabbing him, he knew this was about what he mention earlier and he wanted an answer soon or later

"You decided what you wanted to do yet" Chris thought for second looking at the ground taking a deep sigh.

"Count me in D" Chris regretted his decision but it was for his mom and his girl.