1≫

"Mama I'm nervous what if I don't get accept " Chris said pacing back and forth across the floor of TSU's dean office floor,eversince Chris had been 12 TSU has been his dream college making every other choice look not even worthy and to finally be In the Dean's office was to much to take in at the moment.

"Christopher sit down everything is gonna be okay they wouldn't have call you all the way up if you wasn't accept" His mother said looking at him like he was crazy,he was all to hype to seat down he just couldn't imagine what they would say to him would it be good or bad but like his mother said it had to be something good.

"Sorry for the long wait, I'm Dean Hill nice to you meet you Mrs.Brown and this young Gentleman right here must be Christopher" He said smiling reaching his hand out for Christopher shake,Chris shook the Dean's hand take a seat in front the Dean's desk so the meeting could start.

"Well Mrs.Brown I can absolutely say you have one fine son here no iss or Oss,Have made All A honor Roll since the first grade start taking college course classes in 8th grade and now you have a 4.7,GPA,wow very outstanding" Mrs.Brown smiled looking over at Chris placing her hand on back his rubbing it softly to calm him down.

"TSU would like to welcome you with our Honor's scholarship and a basketball scholarship both are fully paid with over $80,000, so would do you say?" Chris look over to his mom like any child would do for an answer but he was 18 and this was his choice not his mothers ,Chris had been offered a lot more good opportunities but he knew this what he wanted and his choice was final.

"Sigh..I accept Dean Hill" Chris smiled standing up shaking the dean's hand.

"We will see you in the Fall,Mr.Brown and keep up the good work"

Back home

"Babe turn on your radio!!!" Alex screamed through phone making Chris laugh thinking it was one of her songs that she aways sung to him but to be surprised it was his demo he had record "Slow",Chris knew who did but he couldn't be mad why let a good a demo go to waste.

"That's me!!,MAMA I'm on the radio" Chris screamed through house acting like child who just ate a whole bag of candy.

"Baby you think I'll be the next Michael Jackson?" Chris asked Alex "Psh come back to earth sweetheart I love you but ya ain't that good" She teased him "well bye baby my moms need me in the kitchen Imma call you back tonight I love you" Chris sent kisses through the phone before hanging up.

"Yeah mama what is it?" He took the plates from his mama placing them on the dinner table along with the Cups,spoons and forks. Since Chris's walked out on them when he was little Chris took the responsibility of becoming the man of house,his dad send money orders but it was just a little.

"You know I'm going to work double shifts now so I won't be home till late tonight think you will be okay?" His mom said fixing his plate.

"Mama of course I will I'm 18 I'm grown" he chuckled kissing her cheek.

ThatNight

"You sure yo moms won't be back till later tonight I don't wanna be disrespecting yo mama's house" technically that was already done since she had sneaked over there without permission to only do something that was very wrong.

"Yeah baby I'm sure" he said kissing her passionately laying her on the bed gently kissing her neck leaving hickeys before removing her shirt kissing her down to her belly button,Alex enjoyed the feel of Chris's tongue leaving marks on her she was his.
Alex removed her bra for Chris to cup her C Cup Breast into his hands to flick her nipples really hard.

"Ahh" Alex moaned out before his hands enter her panties rubbing her sweet spot up down roughly leaning against her neck licking it up and down. "You like when I rub that kitty kat" Chris pulled her shorts down wrapping her legs around his necking putting his face between her legs letting his tongue due all the work. "Ahh fuck daddy I'm going to cum" she whined but Chris continue to flick his tongue inside of her minutes later fluid was all his bed sheets.

"hold on let me get a condom baby" Chris look through he dresser trying to find one but was outta luck,Chris climbed back on top of her,sighing while inserting two fingers inside of her.

"Baby I'm home" Chris's mother yelled to let him know she was back early,Chris jumped up helping Alex get dressed,pulling out pencil paper,cardboard boxes making it look like they were working on a school project.

"Hey moms glad you here,Alex needs a ride home we got to caught up with school work and lost track of time" Chris lied only to save both of their ass from getting a beating.

She laughed it off grabbing her keys to take Alex home.

Chris let out a big sigh of relief while getting into the car.