The Journey

Orochimaru started explaining to me that we had to do alot of travelling in order to reach my father. He said along the way there might be some obstacles but it was alright because he was with me.

"We will camp here for tonight", orochimaru yelled standing between two weirdly formed trees.

We started setting up camp and as we were doing so the evening sky quickly turned into the dark starry night sky. It felt as if the day passed in a minute. We divided the twin tents with me being in one and orochimaru in the other while kabuto would guard.

Soon after finishing dinner I fell asleep feeling safely........

"Orochimaru are we really taking her to see Sasuke?"

"No you idiot", orochimaru stammered, "We're going on this long journey just to test out her sharingan."

"How will we do that?" Kabuto questioned.

"Well her sharingan has already activated so we won't have to do anything about that we will just need to evolve her sharingan, I think the best way for her to do that is to experience some danger and have an urge to get revenge."

The same way we did to Sasuke.

"Ahh I see your plan now that's quite brilliant but what if she gets suspicious?"

"Don't worry she won't , she's got a goal and that goal seems to be very stable is seeing her father, so we should tweak some things about him shall we?"

"Like what?"

"You'll see", orochimaru smirked, and hissed at kabuto to go guard.