Returning

Upon finally returning we got some rest and food. We returned at konoha and gave tsunade our knowledge on our job. Well the information we got from the akatsuki and orochimaru.....

As for sakura, she was still badly hurt from Naruto's massive chakra. It took too much chakra from her she could've died. But luckily kabuto saved her. Yet I don't know what he told yamato. All I could remember was something about the akatsuki....

So at noon after eating and resting I went to go visit sakura. She was very tired and frail. She told me she was alright but clearly she wasn't fine. I stayed almost 2 hours and she told me about how she beat that guy yamato transformed into......sasori I recall.

I gave her a goodbye kiss on her forehead and a really tight bear hug.

As I was walking around the corner I heard people talking about........sasuke.
"He should be involved somewhat with orochimaru by far" said the unfamiliar voice. "We should be able to get him back if we can get some information on orochimaru".

The voices started getting closer so I started running towards an open door and stayed in. After I heard the footsteps sound faint I got out of the room and went to sakuras home.

At night I couldn't sleep at all I was up thinking about why they had that said about Sasuke and who it was.........

Also sai's whereabouts are questioning.....