Louis gasped as he realised she was actually teasing him. “I’m wounded,” he muttered under his breath with a smirk. “I’m all of these things, well, except for cute, maybe.”

“You are cute,” Melanie objected and before the male could protest to show off what a male man he was, her lips were attached to his again and he’d forgotten about it all already. All he could think of right now was the taste of her lips against his, mixed with a little bit of alcohol and the coldness of the night out here. Her hands moved down his sides from his shoulders until she was holding onto his hips and her eyes were wide and dark as she looked into his again, her head looking down but her eyes looking up to meet his, shadowed by her long lashes. She grinned evilly as she pushed Louis against the wall, catching him by surprise but he didn’t object as she kissed him again, harder and even a little needy this time.

Out of reflex he bucked his hips, meeting hers and a moan fell from his lips as her grip on his hips. Suddenly she pulled back but before Louis could ask her for another kiss, she dropped to her knees and Louis gasped. “Fucking hell, Melanie,” he breathed out, looking right and left.

The music from the club was quieter now, almost not there and the air was quiet but filled with sexual tension and Melanie in front of him, on her knees, ready to do whatever he wanted her to, caused him to moan in pleasure even though she hadn’t even started touching him.

“May I?” She asked.

Louis groaned because how on earth could he deny her when she was in front of him, basically begging him? He nodded quickly and she put her hands on his thighs before she moved them up to where his belt was holding his trousers together. She unclasped it and looked up at him, not leaving his eyes as she did so and also Louis couldn’t help but stare back into her eyes. “Please,” he said, even though he hated begging.

She smirked and hurried to pull his pants down and also his boxers-

“Louis, fucking hell, wake up already!”

Louis jerked up, his head feeling dizzy and he had troubles to keep his eyes open. “Vas happenin’?” He asked sleepily and rubbed his eyes. His neck and back hurt a little and he realised he’d fallen asleep in a chair. “Where am I?”

“Still in the hospital,” Harry explained as he sat down next to him with a sympathetic smile. “So… Tamara’s gone to sleep, so I wanted to ask you how Melanie was.”

Louis had to collect his thoughts because he didn’t understand Harry’s question until it realisation hit him and he fell back in his chair, rubbing a hand over his face. “Fuck, yeah… I… Well, I don’t know. Cara and Andrew, um, Melanie’s sister and father, have been in there all the time, I think. I was only once in there and I didn’t want to upset them, y’know?”

Harry pursed his lips and nodded his head slightly before he wrapped his arms around Louis to hold him tightly. “I’m really fucking sorry for all of this. I know it’s not my fault but I can’t even imagine how horrible this must be for you.” He pulled back to look at his best mate and ran a hand through his hair to push it out of his sight. “If it had happened to Tamara… I honestly wouldn’t know how to handle it, to be perfectly frank. I really love her fucking much and it’s not easy to gain her trust and love… if I had to do it all over again, I’d probably die of frustration. I’m not saying being with her is exhausting in any level and I’m so fucking happy to be with her where I am right now but… it was a long way. And it made me appreciate what we have a fucking lot, and even more now.” He rubbed a hand over Louis’s back to soothe him. “You should maybe talk to her father or the doctors to find out what you could do to help her regain her memory. I mean, obviously she would remember… the breakup but after all those memories you two had are really important as well.”