Chapter 19: Brotherly Love

Ethan's POV:

I can't believe Grayson. What the hell was wrong with him? Now we're in the office waiting for our parents to kill us. I turned my head to the left and saw an angry couple ready to attack. They were my parents. Great.

"Ethan, Grayson!" They shouted from down the hall. Grayson's head shot up and turned towards our parents.

"Come here now!" they yelled. Grayson and I got up. As we walked, Grayson turned towards me and said, "This is all of your fault" After he said that, he walked out of the office into the car leaving me with a "WTF" expression on my face. I ignored my parents and went to the car.

"What the Hell was that? How is this my fault? You're the one who came onto me!"

"Why would you bully a girl dude! If you didn't do what you did, we wouldn't be in this situation. I can't even look at you the same anymore. If you don't fix this, no one is going to be on your side defending you, even me." He said. That really hit me. Mom and Dad came in the car yelling at us. I didn't even pay attention to what they were saying, I was so caught up on what Gray said. He was right, I had to fix this.

"When we get home, go straight to your rooms. You both are grounded for two weeks. No going out with friends and no football for a week!" Mom said. She can't to that.

"But Mom-" I said getting interrupted.

"No buts! Go to your rooms! We will talk at dinner." Dad said.

"God! I HATE YOU GUYS!!! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TOU RUIN MY LIFE!?!!?!" I yelled storming off to my room.

Mom's POV:

"What is up with our kids Sean? This is not how we raised them. I don't know what to do anymore."

"It's okay sweetheart, we'll get through this together but for now we just need to let them relax and think about what they did."

I don't want my kids to end up hating each other and turn out like my brother and I. I really need them to fix their situation, and by doing that, I am going to have to take them away from their girlfriends so they can focus on each other. I hope this works.

*Dinner Time*

Grayson's POV:

"Boys! Come and eat your dinner!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

"I gotta go Nicki, I'm really sorry about our date tonight.... I promise I'll make it up to you when I'm ungrounded." I told Nicki.

"Ok. Call me later?" She responded.

"Yeah" I said.

"Bye love"

"Bye Grayyysonnnn" She said extending my name as I closed the laptop.

She's so adorable. I love that girl so much. I got up, put on a shirt and walked downstairs for dinner. I sat at the table ready to eat. About 20 minutes into eating, my mom started to talk.

"Grayson, we have something to tell you and Ethan." My mom said looking at my dad, she looked quite nervous.

"What is it that you have to tell us mom?" putting a forkful of spaghetti into my mouth.

"Your father and I thought it would be best if you stopped talking to your girlfriends for awhile so you can focus on your relationship with your brother." My mom said nervously. I dropped my fork not being able to process what I just heard.

"NO! No I am not going to stop seeing Nicole, you CAN'T stop me from seeing her!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry but I have to, your brother is more important than some girl." She said.

I got up out of my seat in frustration. I'm pacing back and forth.

"Do you even hear yourself right now?! Ethan and I are fine! There is nothing wrong with us!"

"Explain that black eye then! OUR DECISION IS FINAL!" My dad said out of nowhere.

I stared at them for a good 2 minutes with a clenched jaw and fist. I grabbed my jacket and keys and drove of to Nicole's house. My parents screamed my name but I obviously ignored them.

*Nicki's House*

I knocked on the door so fast. Her mom opened the door.

"Hi Grayson are you okay? Is something wrong?" She questioned me.

"Hi Mrs.Martin. No and yes. Is Nicki home?" I asked her.

"Yes she's in the living room. What's going on?" She questioned.

I ignored her and walked into the house straight into the living room blocking Nicole from watching the TV.

"Grayson what are you doing here" She said standing up. I ignored her question just watching her beautiful features. I can't believed this happened but a tear fell down from my face.

"Gray, you're scaring me. Why are you crying" She said with a worried look on her face.

"I'm gonna miss you" I whispered.

"What are you talking about?" She asked. I sat her down.

"My parents don't want us together anymore." I said holding her hands.

"What why?!" She shouted standing up. I stood up as well.

"They want us to take a break so Ethan and I can work on our relationship because of that fight we had. But it's okay because I won't let that happen." I told her lifting her face. She was crying too. I wiped the tears from her face.

"No, they're right. You and your brother need to work things out." She said. I can't believe what I was hearing.

"No Nicki I'm not leaving you again. Please don't do this. What about us?" I said.

"There will always be an us. But for now your parents are right. Work things out with your brother" She said crying.

"I love you. You know that right?" I said.

"I love you too, and of course I know that." She said with a giggle.

I leaned in and kissed her. It was an amazing kiss. We didn't want to pull apart but we had to.

"I better get going. I love you Nicole" I said holding her hands.

"I love you too Grayson" She kissed me one last time. I left her house depressed and lonely.

I finally arrived home. I opened the door seeing my parents at the table.

"Grayson Bailey Dolan, where were you?" My mom questioned. I just started at her and ignored her putting my keys and jacket on the hook.

"Grayson your Mother is talking to you!" My Dad shouted. I just ignored him walking upstairs.

"GRAYSON!" My Mom shouted. I slammed my door. took off my shirt and jumped into bed. I cried myself to sleep. I'm really gonna miss Nicki. My life is over. Thanks for ruining my life Ethan, You really showed me some brotherly love.

______________________________________________________________

Damn........ There's Chapter 19 for you!! Thank you guys for 45K!!! I love you all so much!! We can do even better! Let's shoot for 50K! I hope you enjoy this chapter! It's by far my favorite chapter. Make sure to vote, comment, and most importantly....... READ!!!

PEACE!✌️

-Shay