Chapter 8:

Nicki's POV:

So it's Thursday morning. And I'm so excited to see Grayson today. I made sure to wake up extra early. I brushed my teeth, did my makeup and hair, and finally got dressed. (Nicki's Outfit)

I headed downstairs to eat breakfast with my family. I told them goodbye and headed out the door.

*Skip ride to school*

When I was walking down the hallway, ALL eyes were on me, I felt famous. I saw Alli down the hall. I sprinted to her. Before you ask, let me answer your question, yes I can run in heels. Me and Allison talked about everything that happened last night.

"So after the project, we started talking. After about ten minutes, he said he had to go use the bathroom, but he didn't go use the bathroom, I heard him talking to Marcus  saying how he doesn't know what to talk about around me because he likes me! I can't believe Ethan likes me! Can I tell him that I like him?" Alli said all in one breath. Shockingly I understood everything that she said.

"You should tell him, but not too soon, ya know, give him time to take in the fact that he likes you, after all, you two just met." I said.

"This is exactly why you are my best friend! I love you Nicki." she said sincerely.

"I love you too." I responded.

"So how about you and Grayson??? Did you two actually kiss??? " she asked curiously.

"Yea we did, after we kissed, he asked me out again!"

"And what did you say!?!?!?!"

"I said yes!!!"

We started jumping up and down and squealing. The inner girly girl in me came out, it was a weird feeling. It was gross. Then out of no where my sight just disappears with hands over eyes. I knew it was a guy. I got scared and elbowed him in the balls. He falls down. I turn around to see Grayson on the floor cuffing his balls.

"Oh My God! Grayson I'm soooo sorry! I got scared and panicked!" I helped him up. Suprisingly he wasn't as heavy as I expected.

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

"Yea I'm fine." He said with a chuckle.

I kissed his cheek and we headed off to class. Me and Gray had 1st period together. We said goodbye to Alli. As we were walking, Grayson intertwined my fingers with his. I loved the feeling. Everyone was staring. Even Alex and Nevaeh. They looked mad. A smirk grew on my face. Grayson and I strutted down the hall proudly with each other. We got in to class and Mrs.Morales started the lesson. The class ended and we were in the halls for period 2.

"So wanna hang out later?" Grayson asked as we walked to my locker.

"Sure." I said smiling. I got my books that I needed for next hour and kissed Grayson on the lips. I smiled and walked off to class.

Second period was art class with Nevaeh, Which I hated the most. Then the ugliest thing ever possible appeared in front of me, Nevaeh.

"Can you please get out of my face? I don't wanna deal with your bulls***t today."

"I don't want you with Grayson." She said dully.

"Excuse me??" I questioned.

"You heard me, I don't want you with Grayson!"

'"Well that's too bad, because I don't care about what you want, I like Grayson. You have Alex. You left Grayson. You won't do anything about Grayson and I liking each other, and you sure as hell won't stop us from seeing each other!" I said angrily.

She just stood there, upset, with her evil eyes.

"Um excuse me, I think it's time for you to go and chase your boy toys around." I said with a smirk on my face. She turned around with an angry face, and walked away. before I knew it, Second period was over.

*Skip to lunch*

It was time for lunch. Ethan, Grayson, Alli, and I all head down to the cafeteria together. Everyone's eyes were on us. I really don't know why they're staring. We all got our lunch and started talking.

"Hey we should all go to the fair after school!" Ethan said.

"That sounds like a great idea! But Alli and I have to go get ready. So pick us up around 7-ish?"

"Perfect" Grayson said kissing my cheek.

*Skip to after school*

The boys dropped me and Alli off at her house to get ready. Her house is like my second home. I texted my parents to tell them where I was.

"Hi Ms.Parker." I said with a cheesy smile.

"Hi Nicki sweetheart, how are you?" She asked.

"I'm great!" I said.

Me and Allison did our homework, showered, and did our hair and makeup. Alli decided to wear her contacts. I changed into my Adias pants and shirt, and put on my Adias shoes. Alli liked my outfit from school today, so I let her wear my outfit since we were the same size in EVERYTHING. She put on her white hightop vans. When I looked at the time, I saw it was 6:56. The boys would be here any minute. That's when I get a text from Gray telling us he was outside. We headed down the stairs, say goodbye to Alli's mom and walked to the boys.

Can't wait for what's waiting for us tonight!

____________________________________________________________________________________

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR 1K READS! THANKS FOR ALL YOUE LOVE AND SUPPORT!!!!! And more importantly, Thank you for reading my book. I wouldn't be anywhere without you guys!!!!!! So in honor of 1K reads, I updated chapter 8. It's my longest chapter yet! 866 words! I hope you enjoy chapter 8! I'll try and update more! Make sure to vote,comment, and most importantly READ! Thanks again for 1K reads! love ya'll so much!

PEACE!✌