Chapter 16:

Grayson's POV:

I am so happy that I'm with Nicole. I was looking for her everywhere, but I couldn't seem to find her.

"Yo, Thomas, have you seen Nicki? I don't see her anywhere." I asked.

"Right behind you dude." Thomas said pointing behind me.

I turned around and saw Nicki upset. God I hope it isn't because of me.

"Hey, Nicole what's wrong?" I said.

"Why don't you go ask your brother." She said walking away with Alli.

I look at Allison and see that she's been crying.

"Allison, hey what happened? Why were you crying? And why the hell is there a bruise on your face?" I asked her.

"Your brother and his friends beat me up and bullied me." She said. I was so furious, I wanted to beat the crap out of Ethan. And that's exactly what I was planning to do but I couldn't. Or could I?

"Where is He?" I questioned.

"Why? Are you going to do something?" She asked back.

"Just tell me where he is!" I shouted.

"He's by the bike rack with his friends!!!" She shouted back.

I go outside to see Ethan and I.................

__________________________________________________________________________________

What is Grayson gonna do?

Sorry for the short sucky chapter, but I had to write something.

Sorry for taking so long to update, it's just that I've been busy with finals and tomorrow's the last day of school for me so I'll have more time to update during the summer!!

AND THANKS FOR 22.3K READS!!! I love you all so much!!! Make sure to vote, comment, and most importantly read!!!

Peace!✌️