Chapter 11:

Nicki's POV:

School was finally over. Thank God. I ran out the building through the doors and ran home so Grayson wouldn't see me, but unfortunately, he did. I stopped running and Grayson shouted my name.

"Yo Nicki, Wait up!" He shouted.

"What do you want Grayson?" I said coldy.

"I wanted to talk to you." He said sweetly.

"Well that sucks for you, 'cause I've gotta be somewhere in an hour." I told him.

"Well can't you wait a little bit longer?" He asked.

"Fortunately, NOPE!" I popped the P and cheesily smiled as I turned my back, leaving him standing there all alone. 

I arrived at home, did most of my homework and got ready to go.

"Hey, mom I'm gonna stop by the cafe to meet Alex, ya want anything?"

"Um sure, a black coffee. Why are you going me meet Alex? Didn't you two break up?" She asked.

"I don't even know why I'm going to meet up with him, he apparently wants to talk to me." I answered back.

"Well ok sweetheart, just be safe, and don't forget my coffee." We both laughed.

I headed out the door on my skateboard and rode about 10 minutes to the cafe. I was about 20 minutes late. When I arrived, I didn't see Alex. He probably got stuck in traffic, I told myself. Another 10 minutes went by and still no Alex. Where is he? I got up went to order a drink with a sandwich. 15 minutes go by, and still................. NO ALEX! I decided to call him but, no answer. As I was waited my meal, I see a very familiar figure walk into the cafe going to order his meal. No it can't be..... How did he know I was here? Did he follow me? Why is Grayson here??!?!?!?!?!

Grayson's POV:

Ok.............. It's time to get my girl back. I NEED my girl back. I can't keep lying to her like this. That's why that girl Emma keeps kissing me. She's one of Nevaeh's sluts. Nevaeh knows that I've been pretending to be Alex, I don't how she knows but she does, and she's threatening me by telling Nicki that I'm not actually Alex. So her deal is if Nicki keeps seeing us like this, it'll drive her away from me, and make Nevaeh crawl back into my arms. AND IT'S WORKING! I can't let Nicki find out, and I can let Nevaeh take advantage of me. I'll tell Nicki eventually, just not now. I walk in the line to order some food for my family to take home. As I wait for my food, I hear my name being called.

"Grayson?!" Nicki yelled

"Nicki?! What are you doing here?" I asked like I didn't know.

"I was just about to ask you the same thing. Why are you here?" She asked.

"I'm here to buy some food for the family. Are you by yourself?" I asked trying to sound interested. She looked down at her hands and looked sad.

"Um actually, I was waiting for Alex but he stood me up. I was actually  leaving, I just need to get coffee for my mom." She said standing up.

"Oh well I was just heading home, wanna come over?" I asked hoping she would say yes.

"Um sure" She replied.

YESSSSSS. I got her in my tracks, all I need her to do is fall for me again.

We talked and walked. It was nice. We finally arrived at my house. I introduced her to my parents, they seemed to like her. I took her upstairs to my room. We talked for a little bit until her question popped up.

"Grayson,"

"Yea Nicki."

"Why did you do it?" I immediately knew what she was talking about.

"Will you let me explain? Because last time you just ran off." I told her.

"Well yea, I wouldn't be asking if I didn't want to know." She replied.

"Well while you went to the bathroom with Alli, some girl named Emma walked up to me and asked for my number. I told her no because I was kinda with someone, you. She kept insisting but I kept telling her no. After I kept saying no, she saw you walking back while you were on her phone. She took the chance and kissed me unexpectedly. That's when you looked up and saw us." I said.

"Well that doesn't change the fact that you kissed her back. You enjoyed it." She said teary eyed.

"No Nicki, babe listen, she means nothing to me. I don't like her. I Like you....... alot. I wanna be with you if you give me the chance. And yes, I know I was wrong for kissing her back, But it all meant nothing to me. You're the one I wanna be with, not Emma." I meant every word I said.

"So you're telling me that you don't like Emma?" She asked.

"Yes I am." I replied.

She looked up from her hands with glassy eyes.

"So then why were you guys making out under the bleachers during gym today?" She asked.

All I could manage to do was look down and play with my fingers.

"That's what I thought.." She said as she got up grabbing her purse and coffee with tears streaming down her face..

My head shot up.

"Nicki wait!!!!!" It was too late. She was already out the door. My parents just stood there, confused.

"Grayson, what's going on?" My mother asked.

"NOTHING OKAY?! NOW WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT THE HELL UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE OKAY?!!!?!" I yelled. I was so upset with myself.

"GRAYSON! DON'T YOU DARE USE THAT TONE WITH YOUR MOTHER!!!!!!" My dad shouted.

I just rolled my eyes. and slammed my door shut. I have a feeling tomorrow is gonna suck a**!

_________________________________________________________________________________

THANKS FOR 2.2K READS!!!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! HERE IS CHAPTER 11!!!!!!!  HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY!!!! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY....................... READ!!!

PEACE!✌️