Chapter 8- Hallway

Start from the beginning

Harry looked down at his feet, seemed to be thinking about what I said then finally looked up and me.

I looked back at him, he was giving me a strange look. A look as if he was deciding if he should do this or that but the next thing I knew was him pulling me towards him and his lips landed on mine.

What.

The.

Hell?

His right hand rested around my nape and his other cupped my cheek, trying to get me to react but I couldn't at that moment. I didn't know what to do, it's not like I've kissed anyone before him. Am I supposed to like penetrate my tongue into his mouth like the movies?? NO. Oh my god, ew, no.

Oh my god, why am I even thinking of doing whatever this is with him. Snap out of it, Taylor.

Finally I regained consciousness and pushed him away from me, wiping away whatever was left on my lips.

"What the hell?" I shouted, hating every thing that was going on.

Partly.

Wait, what?

No, Taylor. You hate all of this.

I snapped back to where I was and continued, "What was that for?!"

I frowned, glaring at him yet all he had been doing was staring at me with that what-did-I-do look.

Well, you kissed me, dumbass.

HE KISSED ME OH MY GOD.

OH MY GOD HE KISSED ME.

MY FREAKING FIRST KISS.

GONE.

GONE?! JUST LIKE THAT.

I felt a fire boiling inside of me, it was extreme anger. I didn't care who he was at that moment but I just knew I had to, I hit him all over constantly, screaming in anger and hate.

"Why the hell did you do that?! YOU DICK!" I hit him again and again, but weirdly he was just standing in that same position, eyes still locked with mine.

I glared at him after I had enough and he finally moved, licking his lips which made me cringe so bad.

"Stop doing that!" I complained, feeling my face heating up.

"What's your favourite color?" He asked suddenly.

"Huh?"

"Favourite color, Taylor." Oh my god the way he said my name.

NO, SNAP OUT OF IT.

"BLUE." I blurted out.

"Favourite sandwich?"

"Why are you asking me these weir-"

"Just answer me, god dammit." He exclaimed, making me feel intimidated.

"I DON'T EAT NORMAL SANDWICHES. I like making my own with my secret recipe." I blurted out, hoping this could all be over soon.

"Ingredients?"

"EGGS, MAYO, CHIPS, SOME TOMATOES AND MORE CHIPS." I exclaimed.

What the hell was wrong with him? Asking me all these weird questions.

"What chips?" He asked again.

"Why are you-"

"WHAT CHIPS?!"

"LAYS. LAYS CHIPS." I finished off.

Suddenly, he strode towards me and looked down at me as I felt his closeness. We were about three inches away from each other in that empty hallway where no one was there and then he whispered,

"I'm gonna kiss you, but do me a favour."

"What?" I whispered.

"Kiss me back."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sorry I haven't updated in like 91037386182682618172 years. BUT I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!

PS. Sorry for the cliffhanger.

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE PLEASE :)

WRITTEN BY:
Mandy C 💖