The new girl

unknown pov

it's weird, you know, not being able to remember anything besides your name. oh sorry i forgot to introduce myself, my name is Zara and i don't remember my life before now.. i don't remember what happened, was i in an accident? did i die?, all i know is my favorite color is yellow......

Jayden's POV

I can't believe its been 3 months since she died, I still remember her soft touch, her gental smile, and her bright blue eyes.
Its weird you know not being able to see the one you love and it pains me to remember how she died, how cold she felt as she slipped away from her beautiful and meaningful life,
she wasn't suppose to die, if only she didn't save Kevin..... Wait I cant, no! I need to stop thinking like this, it wasn't Kevin's fault, if she didn't save Kevin, our feature wouldn't be the same, the time lasped would've been destroyed if she hadn't done what she had. I just wish I could see her again, I love you so much Emily 💜💜 forever and always,.........

Zara's POV

Man I hate being the new kid cause everyone stares at me like I'm fresh meat, ugh I'm dreading tomorrow already.........

The next day

Jayden's POV

I walked along the hallways of my high school in deep thought, as I was walking I bumped into someone and they fell
" oh my god, I'm so sorry" I reach my hand down to the girl. "Are you alright?"
"Yes, I'm fine, thank you" the girl mumbled, "well thank you, my name is Zara, and you are.....?" Zara asked sweetly.
"Jayden" I repile nicely.
"Well nice to meet you jayden, see you around" Zara smiled and walked away.

There's something about this girl, that seems different, I wonder what it could be...

Zara's POV

I feel like i've seen him before, those eyes they seem so familiar, have I met him before?, I need to get to know him, I feel so drawn to this boy, what could it be?

Jayden's POV

I feel like I know her... Zara.. Who are you really? Is she a threat? Is she just a normal girl or is there something different about her, her bright greenish blue eyes feel familiar,

but I Dont know why, have I met this girl before, she reminds me of Emily, man I think I'm just missing Em too much, there's no way I know this girl.

-back at the shiba house-

Master Ji's POV

It's been three months since Emily's passing, the team are still heart broken but they are moving on slowly, jayden is the only one that hasn't really tried moving on yet, he loved Emily with all his heart then watched her die in his arms, its so sad I feel terrible, but we are need to let go that Emily isn't with us no longer.

Mia's POV

I still can't believe my best friend died in front of me to safe all of our lives, she was such an amazing, sweet and caring person who shouldn't of died but she did it to save us, to save kevin, she will always be a hero, she'll always be my hero.

Kevin's POV

I can't believe my sister did that, its been 3 months since my sister tooked her life to save mine, I should've done something, anything, she shouldn't have died, especially because of me. She was too young, she was only 16, she shouldn't have died, she was a hero, who had to die so young. It isn't fair, this world is unfair and cruel, at least she isn't in pain, I just wish I could tell her how much I love her..... I love you Emily forever and always sis.

Mikes POV

3 months since she died...... 12 weeks since I last saw Emily alive.... About 90 days since I saw the one I loved, she shouldn't have died, she shouldn't have had to sacrifice herself for everyone, just so she could save a life, but that's how she was, she didn't care if she got hurt, as long as she made someone's day better or saved them or helped them, that's what got her killed, and that will forever be in my mind.....

Zara's POV

As I was walking,I noticed that something didn't feel right, I just couldn't place what....I continue walking, the feeling got worst, so I followed my gut and walked towards a lake. When I got there, I saw a little girl about 6 being cornered by a big ugly monster thing, I couldn't believe my eyes, I reacted without thinking and ran in front of the child holding my arms up, I felt this weird energy starting to form, I aimed by hands towards the creature and a yellow bolt came from my hands and hit the thing in its chest. I turn to the little scared child and tell it to run, I turn back and see the creature is gone. I sigh and look around for a little bit and stumble upon a yellow crystal necklace, I picked it up and felt my body begain to change, I close my eyes and let the energy take over, as I open my eyes, I look at my hands and notice gloves on my hands, I look down and see I'm in a yellow suit, just like the one's the power rangers wear. I stand there shocked and think, "what is this. I can't be, there is no way, I can be the yellow ranger unless, oh no, did the yellow ranger die?".