could this be the end

recap

"When will she wake up?" Kevin asked, worried.

"I don't know, hours, days, weeks, depends on how much her body needs," Jayden responded.

He remember about a month before, he had lost her, he didn't want to go threw that again. He would help her however he can, everyone would.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a few days later

"Samuraizer: Go Go Samurai!" the five rangers shouted, as they drew their kanjis, and morphed.

"Samurai Morpher: Gold Power!" the sixth ranger shouted as he morphed.

The six ran to the moogers and two nighlok. One nighlok looked like a clock. The other one was red, and seemed to have bombs. Mia and Emily took on the moogers. Mike and Kevin took on one Nighlok, while Jayden and Antonio took on the other nighlok.

"Emily watch out!" Mia shouted, as she rushed to her teammate.

Emily ducked in time to evade an attack. She struck the mooger and moved on to the next, and last one. She was doing great as the yellow ranger. She was making her older sister proud, and had made many good friends.

She looked at the other rangers fight. Mia was her sister. She would protect Emily, like Serena used to. Jayden, Kevin, and Antonio were her older brothers. She loved them, and would protect them with her life. Mike was her best friend. She trusted him. She turned to the her teammates and went to help them.

"Kevin!" she shouted, as she ran to her older brother. The clock nighlok threw a shot at him, and she was the only one who saw.

She ran, and jumped in front of him. The blast hit her square in the chest. It caused smoke.

"Emily!" the five rangers shouted. The smoke disappeared, and Emily was gone.

"What did you do to her?" Jayden demanded.

"She's gone, as in not here," the clock nighlok  answered.

"Where is she?" Mike asked.

"You mean, when," the nighlok answered.

The rangers attacked. The nighlok protected itself, before drying up.

"We're dried off," one with bombs said, as they left threw a gap.

"How are we getting Emily back?" Mia asked, worried for her friend.

"We are going to have to wait," Jayden answered. The rangers headed back home, to do research.

Emily slowly opened her eyes, and looked around. Everything looked really weird. She stood up and walked to the Shiba house. Just then, a mooger walked by. Emily froze and got ready to fight. The mooger just walked past her. She froze, confused, and ran to the Shiba house. She ran full speed. Once she got there, she barged inside.

"Guys!" she shouted. She ran and found no one. "Anyone here? What's going on?"

Just then, she heard something behind a door. She slowly walked towards it. After taking a deep breath, she opened it. Inside were Jayden, Mike, Mia, and Antonio. They looked a few years older.

"E-Emily, is th-that you?" Mia asked, in shock.

"Yeah, what's going on?" Emily asked confused.

Mia and Antonio stood up and ran to hug her.

"What the hell is going on?" Emily shouted.

"Emily, how are you here?" Jayden asked.

Emily looked at Jayden, really looked at him. Jayden looked worned out. He looked to be in his early-twenties. So did the others.

"Um there was this nighlok, and we were battling him. He shot at Kevin, and I took the hit," she explained.

"You went missing," Antonio whispered.

"Where is Kevin?" Emily asked, looking around.

"K-Kevin died in battle. Emily, you are in the future. You disappeared, and when you returned in a middle of a battle. You weren't looking, and the nighlok threw a bomb at you. Kevin jumped in front of you. The attack was fatal. You were consumed with so much guilt that you couldn't handle it. You decided to end your life," Mike explained.

She stood there, frozen. "Kevin and I are dead? Di-did we lose? Did M-Master X-Xandred win?"

Jayden looked to the ground and nodded. "He had a chance of flooding the Earth, but chose to rule. Now every human is afraid to go out. Everyone knows who we are. Your parents hate us, for you death, as do Kevin's. Mentor Ji was killed."

"Serena?"

"Sh-she died the minute she heard you died," Jayden whispered.

Emily had tears running down her face. "I caused all that. I got Kevin killed. I killed myself. Serena died, Mentor is dead. Xandred took over. I destroyed the world!"

"Emily, it's not you're fault. Listen, you go back during that battle, you can prevent it. We can help you. We still have our symbol power. Emy, save the world," Mia explained.

"I-is there anyway to save Serena, to overwrite this future? I know what I must do," she told them.

Jayden nodded. He gave her a small bottle. "Save us Emily, save all."

Emily nodded. The four stood around Emily.

"Concentrate guys. Summon your symbol power, and think of that time. Before Kevin died."

"Wait!" Emily shouted, as she realized something.

"What?" Mike asked, confused.

"You said I disappeared. I came to the future, well you're Emily did. Sh-she couldn't prevent it. Wh-what if I fail?" she asked, panicking.

"No, Em, you'll do fine. I know it. We believe in you. Just believe in yourself, and keep Kevin away," Mia said.

Emily grabbed onto the antidote tightly, and nodded. The four threw their symbols at her. She disappeared in a yellow light.

"Good luck," Jayden whispered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry if it sucks, I'm trying but I cant put my thoughts into words

Annemarie <3