FlashBack

Zara's pov

I was walking down the hallway of my school when I get this intense pain in my head, my vision goes funny and next minute I know I'm in a house.

flash back

I felt pain no I felt excruciating pain but that was overshadowed by the sense of joy that filled me knowing that I had saved Jayden Shiba from death along with Kevin. I hear a groan nearby I force my eyelids open and see Kevin in immense pain,

"Kevin are you alright" I manage to say through a groan of my own as I slowly sit up.

"Yeah Em I am doing fine how are you holding up?" Kevin replies with another groan of pain.

"I am fine where are the others?" I ask in a worried voice.

Just then Mia and Mike run into the room apparently hearing our voices and groans of pain. Behind them I could clearly see Master Ji but no Jayden.

Did he get hurt did we fail to save him are we going to be split up. No think positive Emily you have worked to hard to see this dream be taken away from you think positive you can't let Serena down I have to get my act together before someone notices.

"Emily are you alright?" asked Master Ji in a worried tone.

It broke my heart to see that they all cared about me and I haven't even thought about how Master Ji, Mia and Mike were doing, whether they got hurt of if they needed someone to talk to.

"I'm fine just had a daydream nothing to worry about but now I have to ask you something are you alright did you get hurt? Are you meant to be out of bed? Where's Jayden? He didn't get hurt to did he? I said frantically.

This time mike answered " We are fine Em it is you and Kevin we where worried about. We are allowed out of bed, we currently don't know where Jayden is but don't worry we were about to go looking for him when we heard your moans and talking."

I was thankful he answered all of my questions but I couldn't help but think that Jayden had just put himself in more danger than he intended to and now we where going to have to do the one thing he left for us protecting him. It's not like we actually like getting hurt but I would do anything for Jayden including jumping in front of a nighloks attack to make sure he is safe and sound.

Besides we need him to perform the sealing symbol on Master Xandred so we can all have the normal lives we now yearn for but the more I think about it I wish I could be a samurai ranger forever like we always say but deep down I know someday my dream of being a samurai ranger will come to a very sad end but before that happens we need to find Jayden and knock some sense into that boy for leaving.

I chuckled at that last thoughts then decided to go back to sleep so I could be at full strength to find Jayden.

End of flash back

I blink out of my daze and notice I'm on the floor, staring at the boy I Bumped into a few days ago I think his name was jayden. He's speaking but i can't understand what he is saying my brain is drawing a blank on everything, who was Emily? Was it the yellow ranger? Why am I seeing her past