(updated) The nighloks plan

so all I'm going to do is post two chapters and maybe next week ill post another :DD

------------------------------------------------

chapter 2: Emily faints

"Kevin, Antonio meet us at city hall we need help" yells mike into his sammurizer " lets GO GO SAMURAI!".

" hello rangers I am rhinoceros the keeper of deep sleep and I will make everyone go in to a deep sleep so I can destroy the world" yelled rhino.

" no you wont cause we are here to stop you" yelled mike.

"ATTACK" yelled rhino.

" Jayden, Emily you fight the nighlok while we fight theses idiots" whispered mike.

they nod and watched mike run off "lets go jay " emily says before running after the nighlok, jayden follows to where rhino was but they stop short when they hear rhino speak.

"hello yellow ranger why is it you and not your sister" questioned rhino.
" its none of your business first off and second it don't matter why I'm here, we're here to take you down nothing more nothing less" state's Emily.

" well I don't really care all I want is to fight you and end the power rangers so I can take over the world" responded rhino.

" you aren't going to fight him alone Emily " Jayden said with a angry look on his face. if looks could kill I think the nighlok would be died by now
" I'll be okay jay I can take care of myself plus your here to help if I need it ".

"fine" Jayden says with anger in his voice.

Emily runs towards rhino. he swings his sword when he sees her running towards him but she blocks it. this happens for a while as Jayden just sits there like he's noting and waits.

Emily swings her sword but the nighlok hits it out of her hand he swings it again and hits her in the same side jay it hit earlier that day,
she yelps and falls to the ground with a big thug, the nighlok takes this as a easy win so he swings his sword towards her but Jayden's there in lighting speed and blocks the hit, swinging his own sword at the nighlok hitting him in his stomach, while this is going on emily trys to not show weakness and gets up on her feet while feeling dizzy she trys to walk towards jayden.

his doubles over in pain as he starts to dry up " this isn't over rangers " he says before disappearing.

Jayden turns around just in time to see Emily demorph and faints towards him he catches her and lays her on the ground before he shakes her " Emily" jay whispers as his eyes water

Emily eyes open to see Jayden looking at her with sad eyes, she try's to stand up but fails and fall back down on her butt and winces in pain, jayden chuckles as he helps her stand but stops as soon as he sees how pale she is, before he could ask if she was okay her eyes roll back and she fall's in towards Jayden's chest.

" GUYS WE HAVE TO GET EMILY BACK NOW" Cried Jayden as he looked at the fainted girl in his arms

" what happened" mia asks while running towards them.

"she fainted.... we have to get her to the shiba house now, shes really pale and I'm worried something bad has happened to her while she was fighting" he says as his eyes get glossy again.

----------------------------------------------------

I hoped you like it :D

1.will Emily wake up?

2.will Jayden show his true feelings

3.who will fall the nighlok or the ranger

these are question's you will have to wait and see the answer for

review and comment

love A.M