To Remember the good

recap

She put her hand over his fist. Mike put his over her, with Mia's over his. Antonio put his, and lastly Jayden.

"Rangers Togerher, Samurai Forever," Jayden whispered.

Emily's eyes slowly closed, as her hand slipped from the group's. Once her hand hit the floor, Jayden checked for a pulse. He looked up with tears in his eyes. "She's gone," he said with pain

------/---------------/-------------/-------------/------------/---------------/-----------/---------/---------/----------/------/
The Gap Sensor went off. Six rangers ran to the area the nighlok was attacking. The six took out their Samuraizers. Jayden touched the yellow gem over his chest.

"For Emily," he told his teammates. He remembered all the times Emily would pester him into taking breaks. She would always make sure she would get rest.

Mia touched the gem that was attached to her bracelet. "For Emily." Mia thought of her time-sharing a room with Emily. All the time Emily would wake Mia up for no reason, or when they would talk all night.

Mike, Kevin, and Antonio touched their necklaces, where the gems hung. "For Emily." Mike remember of the time Emily would always be their for him, when he made mistakes. Antonio remembered how Emily accepted him from the start. He remembered how she was there with him threw his lack of knowledge. Kevin smiled as he remembered what they went threw. They would protect Jayden, or train together. She saved his life, by giving her away.

"Samuraizer: Go Go Samurai!"

"Samurai Morpher: Gold Power!"

"Rangers Together, Samurai Forever!" All the rangers were going to keep Emily's memory alive, and never let her be forgotten.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry its so short but here is the last chapter

Annemarie <3