Chapter 5

Hugh kept kissing me and I loved every second of it. Our lips separated and I thought it was over till Hugh pulled my shirt over my head and kissed me again with a lust I have never seen before. Before I realized what was going on we were already lying on the bed. Hugh straddled me and we removed each other's clothes at a slow and sensual pace.

Hugh broke the kiss and began sucking on my neck which was one of my sweet spots; I have never felt a pleasure like this before, it was like my body was on fire and everywhere Hugh touched sent tingles throughout my body.

I was now lying naked on the bed with my member painfully standing in between us. I bucked my hips and our members met each other which earned a groan from Hugh. It only turned me on more and I kept making the friction. When I was close to coming Hugh grabbed my hips and held me in place which made me let out a small whimper.

"Not yet. Lay still."

Hugh's voice was filled with lust and he began trailing kisses down my stomach to my thighs, but kept avoiding the organ that wanted the most attention.

"Hugh. Please. Do not tease me...!"

Hugh smirked, but complied; he took my member inside his mouth and my hands found his hair. He groaned when I tugged at his hair and I continued. After a couple of minutes Hugh began fingering me at the backdoor.

A sharp pain invaded my body and I gasped.

"Endure. The pain will be over soon."

After Hugh's statement he went back to sucking me off. After some time, there were now three fingers inside me scissoring and rubbing. Suddenly an indescribable pleasure went through my body and I tugged at Hugh's hair while moaning. He smirked.

"Found it."

"Hugh. Ah... I need you"

"Relax yourself."

He thrusted all the way inside of me with such a force, I was sure to split in two. He hit my prostate, but my opening was screaming pain. And I cried out.

"Ahhhh! It hurts....!"

Tears gathered in my eyes and my breathing came out in small gasps. Hugh did not move which I was glad for. He began kissing my tears away to smooth me.

"It's okay. It will go away in a bit."

The pain soon became dull pain and I nodded. Hugh slowly pulled out and plugged in at full force. My arms wounded them around his back as he continued his hard thrusts. Hitting my prostate got me crying out and digging my fingers into Hugh's back. He positioned himself and now hit my bundle of nerves every time.

I withered, groaned, moaned and begged under Hugh as he made me experience the most unbelievable pleasure of my life. This went on for a few hours and many rounds. Afterwards we ended up in the shower and finished it in there.

Now we were laying in bed tangled up in each other's arms and legs. There was an important question that I had to ask, but after being fucked senseless I did not have the strength. I savored the feeling of Hugh embracing me and feel into a deep slumber without any nightmares.

****550 words****