Chapter 4

I knew this was a trap, but seeing my parents so sad made me do it anyway. I was currently standing by a payphone with my bag of things - I had quit my job and moved out of my apartment. Knowing that, I could not run away from this. The only good thing is that I get to see him again.

With that thought I dialed my parents' home number, I thought about sending a letter, but they could take it as a prank and get more down over it. Reading my mother is in the hospital had an impact on me. I was afraid of losing them even though it meant losing my freedom. I had to call them. The phone dialed in my ear and a voice sounded at the end.

"This is the Jackson residents, you are speaking with Will Jackson - What can I do for you?"

".....Dad?"

After I said that one word, the other end got silent. I heard a deep breath being taken and then after a while released in short puffs. My dad was trying not to cry.

"Taylor?... Is that you?"

"Yes Papa. It is me."

"I do not know what to say... Where have you been all this time? Why did you not come home?..."

I could hear the broken voice of my father. He had always been my role model. We did almost everything together while my mother sat in the garden watching over us. I had always had a loving family and of course I was spoiled - being an only child and all. But they never let it go to my head; I was raised as a good hearted son even though that could not always be seen, when hanging out with friends.

"I'm sorry. I cannot go home. Will you please tell mom that I love her and that someday I will come home. I love you papa, please live your life for yourself and know that I am okay. These years have been hard, but I have also seen so much. I am currently travelling and do not know when I will be able to contact you again. Please stay healthy. I love you."

"We love you too son; I will give the message to your mother. Please be safe."

"I will. Thank you. Till next time."

"Till next time."

After hanging up I could hear a car parking behind me and about four or five men stepping out. I turned around and came face to face with the man I fell in love with five years ago. The only difference was that he did not have the look of anger in his eyes, but the look of longing.

I suddenly felt special, but soon drove that idea away - it could not be directed to me. He hates me. Like five years ago, I did not show my emotions on my face. This was something I learned through the years - the perfect poker face. Behind Hugh were four men dressed in black as he was. Hugh stepped forward and I smirked.

"So you finally found me. It was a good trap. Nobody can leave their family alone."

"Hmpt... I know. Taylor Jackson you are hereby arrested for the blast five years ago. You have the privilege to remain silent. Everything you say will and shall be used against you in the court of law. You have a right to contact an attorney, if you cannot afford an attorney one will be provided for you."

After saying his whole arrest thing, he grabbed my arm and dragged me to the car. Before shoving me inside, I could faintly hear: "You will not escape me this time."

In the car, Hugh pulled out his phone and probably contacted his superiors about his find. We drove for hours in silence and arrived at a cabin in the woods. Hugh stepped out of the car and opened my car door, which was locked from the inside. So that I would not run away - like that would even happen. After getting out Hugh told something to the other men and they drove away.

I swallowed - we would be here in this cabin alone?...! this really is not good - I have been pent up for five years of not having sex and he thinks, I will not jump him? Well I will not take the blame for what is going to happen. But why is it only the two of us? Better ask or I will never get an answer.

"Why are we here and not at the facility like last time? And why only you?"

"Because the last time you escaped it was because someone left the door open. I do not trust others being here and letting the same thing happen. You are not getting away from me again."

That being said in a voice; where the conversation is discontinued. But what did he mean about me not getting away from him. When we passed the door, I looked around to see a kitchen in the first room to the left and a living room to the right. There was a door further down the hall - probably the bathroom and a staircase to the second floor where the rooms where. Hugh began walking up the stairs and I follow suit. I would probably be locked in one of the rooms anyway.

"So where am I staying?"

"With me"

Just as I was about to ask why - Hugh grabbed my arm and dragged me into one of the rooms. He shut the door and shoved me up against it.

Then he did something I thought would never happen. He kissed me while pressing himself up against me. I moaned when the kiss was deepened and my hands captured above my head. But the question going through my mind was;

What the hell is happening?...!

****992 words****