"Shit!" He yelled. The others showup with their father and mother.

"Yah, what happen?" Baekhyun asked.

"Why this house become too silent? Its not like the usual of Bangtans house. Where's them?" Tao asked.

"Where's DaMi?" SeHun asked. Chanyeol looked at them annoyed. He then looked at Baekhyun and SeHun.

"Are you sure you're in the mansion earlier???" Chanyeol asked both of them.

"What do you mean?" SeHun asked.

"They got her!!! Shit!! What a stupid of me!!! Bangtans brothers too! They already make a move. Appa! Omma!! Ottoke?!" Chanyeol asked furiously.

"Yah.. can you tell us everything?" JongDae asked.

"They pretend to be Baekhyun and Sehun." LuHan said.

"What??" They asked in unison.

"MinHyuk and JongHyun pretend to be Baekhyun and SeHun." LuHan said. Chanyeol looked at him.

"Is it MinHyuk and JongHyun?! Jinjja?!! Appa! We need to help her!! Or they will hurt her." Chanyeol said.

"Calm down. If Bangtans brothers is with her, then she'll be fine for a while. Trust them." Hye Bin said.

"Omma! They're still kid!" Baekhyun said.

"Bring all of them(that village vampire) to the mansion! Now!" Young Gun said.

"I smell something will gone bad." SuHo said.

***************
*The Evil Village*

*The Head of Evil Village-Kim Jang Soo(Kim Young Gun half-brother)*

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

*The Head of Evil Village-Kim Jang Soo(Kim Young Gun half-brother)*

Kim Jang Soo looked at DaMi who unconscious on the bed. He smirked. MinHyuk and JongHyun too.

"They must be in chaos right now." Jang Soo said.

"I guess Chanyeol power began to weaken. He was not aware of our presence earlier. He really thought that we're Baekhyun and SeHun." JongHyun said with a smirked.

"What should we do with this girl?" MinHyuk asked. JongHyun smirked.

"Let her sleep. Once she wake up,then we'll decide." Jang Soo said.

Both MinHyuk and JongHyun nodded. JangSoo walked out from the room while JongHyun looked at MinHyuk.

"This girl really give us a 'bloodthirsty' feels." JongHyun said. MinHyuk nodded.

"I think appa will make her to be one of us. She have the potential to be the 'RED EYES' leaders after appa." MinHyuk said.

****************
Chanyeol eyes were changing to blue sky color as everyone waiting for his voice came up from his mouth. All the vampires in that village came with their annoyed face.