Chapter 8

Killian's POV

Milah kept texting me and I didnt want to see her because I knew she would come over if I didnt see her. I texted her to meet up so I can kick her out of my life.

"Killian there you are." Milah says to me.

"Im not going to be for long. I came by to tell you that I dont want you calling me or texting me or coming over to my place. I want you out of my life." I tell her.

"Killian you cant say that to me." She says.

"No I can and Im done with you and your games. You used me so much and I took you back. Now Im done with your shit. Im not taking you back." I say to her.

"Why not?" She asks.

"The shit you do. My family hates you." I say.

"Does it have to do with the fat blonde? She asks.

"Leave her out of this." I say.

"Let me guess she was rebound and you didnt think and knocked her up." She says.

"Thats non of your business. If you come around me or Emma the cops will be called." I say walking away.

I went back home and Emma was on the couch.

"Hey help me up." She says.

"Yeah." I say helping her up.

"So how'd it go?" She asks.

"Well Milah was a bitch other then that it went okay." I say.

"Well I guess thats good." She says.

"So my mom asked me to ask you if you want a baby shower now or when the baby comes?" He asks.

"Umm I dont know. I mean we have to crib, diapers, and all that stuff. I guess after the baby is here." I say.

"Okay. I'll let her know you get some sleep." He says.

He helped me to my room and helped me sit down on my bed.

"Night." I say.

"Night Love." He says kissing my cheek.

After he got out of my room something came over me. It could be the fact Im having his child or is this real. Could I be falling for him for real or is it just the baby?