Chapter 7

Emma's POV

The baby's room was finally finished and Killian's parents where coming to town again and this time I wasnt nervous. Killian and I wanted to make them dinner.

"Last time my family came we had nothing planned out, but now we have somethings figured out." Killian says to me.

"Yeah we have a good of amount of idea what we are planning to do. Everything is working out just fine." I say.

"Yeah. Well my parents will be here soon. Do you wanna come with me?" He asks.

"I'll wait with the food." I tell him.

"Alright love. I'll be right back." He says and places his hand on my stomach real quick before leaving.

After Killian left I got changed into something else when there was a knock on the door. I went to open it and a woman was standing there.

"Umm can I help you?" I ask.

"Yeah is Killian here?" She asks.

"Not right now. Umm who are you?" I ask.

"Im Milah. Who are you?" She asks.

"Emma." I say.

"How do you know Killian?" She asks.

"Im a friend. I'll tell him you stopped by." I tell her.

"Okay thank you." She says walking away.

Killian got back with his parents and they were talking on the couch while I was in the kitchen.

"Swan, everything alright?" Killian asks walking in.

"Yeah. Its just you had a visitor when you wernt here." I say.

"Who was it?" He asks.

"A woman named Milah." I tell him.

"God what did she want?" He asks.

"She just asked for you and then left." I tell him.

"Okay. Lets not mention her to my parents." He says.

"Why they would want you to be with her?" I question.

"No, they hate what she did to me. My mom wants to beat the hell out of her for ditching me." He says.

"I know we are friends having a baby together, but I gotta know do you still love her?" I ask.

"No. Not at all. I lost that feeling for her the day she ditched me at our wedding. Ever since then I got over her. Thanks to you I got over the pain alot faster." He says.

After dinner I sat on the couch next to Killian and we all talked about the baby and how we want everything to go. We decided on names. If its a girl Kelsey Alana Jones and if its a boy Jax Elliot Jones. I just hope that Milah doesnt come back around and mess with Killian or me or our child.

Please Vote and leave me some comments below. Letting me know what you think. The more comments and votes the more likely I am to update.