He exhaled sharply. "That was me blowing off steam."

"Some go for a run." I attempted to pull my arm away again and once again his grip just tightened. "But then again not everyone is a president of an outlaw motorcycle group. So I should really put you in a different basket."

"Did you hear me say I love you?"

I love you. That just ticked something inside me. Did I believe him? Could I believe him? Was he just saying it? "I also heard you break up with me."

He rolled his eyes. "I was doing that for your own protection."

I scoffed at that.

"I was Gabriella! It's not safe for you to be involved with me. I'm dangerous."

"Leigh's in a biker club too in case you forgot and he might of worried about my safety but guess what. He decided that nothing would happen to me, because he decided he would make sure it didn't."

He went quiet. And I hadn't noticed when but somewhere in the fight his hand went from gripping my arm to running down my arm- smooth circles.

"Just come back with me. Lets talk about it." His words were calming and defused the situation. "Come on sweetheart. We can make a decision together. You aren't in this alone."

All this time. Since I've been told, that was exactly what it felt like. Like I was alone. Like there was only me, drowning in the sea. Tears swelled up in my eyes and I was reaching out to wipe them away, when Saxon's thumbs did just that. He held my face so gentle, as if I was made of china.

"Come back with me Gabriella."

The way my name rolled off his tongue sent shivers down my spine. I finally found my words again.

"I can't."

"Why?"

"Because Leigh can't know about us."

"I'll handle that." Saxon's words were short. "All you have to worry about this baby and you won't be doing that by yourself either."

"But Leigh will get mad and most likely hit you." I thought of all the ways Leigh would make Saxon suffer for this. Hitting him was the minimum thing he would do. Worst being he would stop following Saxon's decisions. "And he looks up to you. It would get to messy." I shook my head.

"Gabriella. Stop. Look at me." His hands held my head still. He looked fine. He wasn't freaking out. "I can handle Leigh. I'm not worried. So stop worrying about it. Now we are going to head back to the club house and handle this."

I sighed but nodded my head. "Ok."

"Alright." His hands left my face and he took my hand instead. "Have you eaten?"

No I hadn't. "I'm not really keeping food down at the minute."

We started walking back to the bike and the truck. People were staring at us from the café. I guess if you didn't know Saxon, he would intimate you. He was well built, tall and with one look at his toned upper body you just knew he had a well-built abdominal area as well. Women would dream about his six pack. I had seen it and I still dreamt about it.

"Have you seen a doctor about it?" Saxon's words brought me back to reality.

"Um yeah I saw a doctor last week. The same one that said I was pregnant."

"Did she know you were vomiting?"

"I don't know. I don't really remember much of the visit. I kind of well I did go into shock."