chapter 14

Sorry for the delayed update.  Been grounded for a little and then I had a bunch of before break exams so here it is............ Chappter 14!!!

******************************************************************************

 ***Ron***

I was silent as the screams of the girls continued to make their way to me.  I flinched everytime.  I tried to distract myself but it was hard.  I sighed.  Then an image of Tori and I when we first started going out popped into my mind.  

*****Flashback*****

I was 14 and Tori's birthday was today.  I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend so I wanted ot get her something nice.  So I bought her a necklace with a pendant of two wolves.  I was headed to her party that her mother planned.  It was pool party.  

"Hey Ron.  Thanks for coming today."

"Wouldn't miss it Tori."  I said with a smie.  "So can I talk to you in private?"

"Sure."  She pulled me into what I pressume was her room.  "So what would you like to talk about?"  She asked curiously.

"Well.  I was wondering if you would be my... girlfriend."  I said.  She smiled that sweet smile of hers and it kind of made me wonder if she was smiling because she was trying to figure out how to turn me down gently or if she was wondering what took me so long or what.

"Of course Ron."  She came and kissed me gently on my lips.  She pulled away with a radiant smile upon her face.  I smiled back.

"Oh I brought you somehting for your birthday."  I handed her the little box that withheld the necklace I bought her.  She smiled lightly and opened it.  She gasped when she saw the necklace.

"It's beautiful.  You shouldn't have."

"But I wanted to."  I grabbed the necklace and put it on her.

"Thank you Ron."  SHe kissed my cheek.  "We should probably go back down before my mom gets worried."  She grabbed my hand and lead me back down stairs.

I was so happy I could scream to the world.  But I didn't.

*****2 Years Later*****

Tori and I arrived at school for the first day of our junior year.  We walked up and waited to meet uo with the rest of our friends or packs.  I saw Drake's truck pull up but he wasn't in the car.  His older brother and his little sister got out.  Then Marco pulled up with his sister.  I haven't seen her for a while, I did a double take when I looked at her.  Oh SHIT!!  She is my mate.  Damn how am I supposed ot tell Tori?  I won't yet I will wait.  They all walked up to us and joined Tori and I.

"Hey Brock.  Where's Drake."  I asked Drake's older bro.

"Home with the flu."  He stated.

"So when are you taking over Alpha?"

"Four months."  He said with a big grin.

"Congrats man."  We did the thug hug.  The warning bell rang.  Marco, Stark who I just realized arrived with Carly, Tori, Carly, Jasper who came with Stark and Carly, and I made our way to homeroom.  We took our usual spots.

"We students, we have an exchange student this year so please make her feel welcome.  Mary would you like to introduce yourself?"

"Hey everyone.  I'm Mary Beck.  I'm from england if you couldn't tell by now."  She said in a strong british accent.  She gave a small smile and sat down.  Marco knudged me in the ribs, hard.

"What the Marco?"  I whispered furiously.

"Dude, chill.  She's my mate!"  He said happily.  Everyone in our little group except the girls who were in a deep convo with Mary, turned to congradulate him.