chapter 7

Editted- 1/19/12

****************************************************************

***Tori***

Ron was lying there with his eyes closed but I could tell he was definitely still awake.  I just stared at him for a moment then I spoke.  "Ron?"  His face was scratched up and I could already tell he was gonna have a huge scar across his face where three parallel claw marks that went from his left eyebrow to his abs.  He looked up at me and winced from opening his left eye.

"Hey Tori." He said closing his beautiful purple eyes.  Wow I really love the color of them I hope my babies get the colors of their dads' eyes.

"What are you injuries?" I asked.

"Well a claw swipe from head to my abs and a bite to the neck." He said lifting a hand to point to each.  "Oh and I am missing a small part of my leg."  He added.

"Oh okay.  Well here." I said giving him pain medication.  I leaned down and kissed him on the lips.  It helps with scars and healing faster, him being the Beta we kinda need him up and healthy.  I counted to 3 and pulled away. I grabbed his hands and began to meditate.  I could physically see his claw mark healing.

"Thanks Tori." He said opening his eyes and looking into my light blue ones.  "How are the babies?" He asked touching my stomach, I felt slight excitedness seeing as he wasn't my mate the babies stay mainly calm but reacted.  I smiled.

"They're great.  Rachael says I'm due in like 5 and 1/2 months.  I just want the babies out of me." I said but I moaned the last part.  He chuckled quietly.  I sat on the end of his bed.  "I miss you." I said honestly.

"I know.  I miss you too." I leaned down and kissed his forehead.  I turned and left.  The smell of blood started to get to me.  Not to mention when you are a werewolf or pregnant with werewolf pups you get extremely tired and you just want to curl up in a ball and sleep on the floor.  I went to the fridge and sighed.  I grabbed a bottle of water and made my way up to the Alpha zone.  'Carly when you're done I will be sleeping.  Wake me up and maybe we can do something.' I messaged to her.

'Ok.  I'll be there in like 2 hours.' She replied.  I smiled and got into bed.

I was half asleep when I heard the stair creak.  I sat up and looked around at the empty room.  Then the door opened and I saw Jasper.

"Why look who it is.  How's the pregnancy Tori?"

"How did you get in?"  I began to panick a little.  I sent an emergency shock to Drake, Carly and anybody else.

"Oh everyone is in a meeting a little while away so I thought I'd stop by and say hi." He said.  I saw as he walked towards me and I screamed as loud as I could.  He clamped his hand over my mouth and I totally freaked.  I could feel the change coming but I can't change, I'm pregnant and not supposed to be fighting.  Crap. I'm so fucked.

"Tori? Are you okay up there?" I heard Carly say from three levels below.  I made quite an effort to knock the lamp off of the table and it shattered.  I heard Carly's footsteps rush up the stairs.

"Jasper!" She growled.  She instantly phased and attacked him slashing her front right claw at his face.  I saw the blood flow down his face.  He obviously decided his cover was blown and jumped out the window landing in a bush below.  That was too easy.  He is up to something.

But what?

*************************************************************************************************************

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN ME!!!!! :)

I really apreciate all the votes and fans keep it up.  I'll update as soon as I can but If I look on tomorrow and I see that this chapter has 30 votes I'll do a double upload. :D <3 all of you who areee reading.