Secrets

We were walking ,Luna shows me around there's weapons around the wall locked up.This guy pump to me we both exchange looks and Luna see us and said "well aren't you going to say sorry idiot" she was looking at him.He comes closer to her and smirks. He gets closer to me and his eyes did something it was hard to tell because of his hoddie was covering his eyes. I felt somehow cold I step back. He got closer to me he trap me into the wall I can't do in small spaces, I was starting to panic but I look at him deadly serious he looks at me with a surprise look. I waited for him to move my irritation was eating me I walk away as soon as he move but something about him got my attention.
-Back in the warehouse-
Joy's POV
Its been quite in here lately nobody speaks not even him...
I

wonder if the girl is okay i mean she's should be scared going to that place right? It gave me chills when we got there but i dont understand why did we have her in hostage for while? I hear loud tapping trying to break the silence it was Christopher he was soaking wet and his fsce was so sad like the rain he hasnt said a word to anyone.
Maddie POV
Everyone wouldn't say a word to anyone.Iris told me that the girl is too dangerous but..she look fine to me she treated us like how we are for the first time i had someone just like me who i am i had a friend you can say.This is killing me i dont understand why just why!? I feel someone arm around me is Lucy she snuggle into my back while hugging me behind and whisper to my ear "she's ok.." i feel a little relief but i want her to stay with us.I look at Lucy she knew i was gonna say if Iris not going to tell us about who is that girl?and why? Then its on my hands I'm going to find out alone.
What hurts me the most that we are keeping secrets from each other....

Iris came in the room everyone was looking down as she spoke.Axel comes in and finally says something " Everyone we are leaving at dawn" He walk away i ask Iris she walked away just like him . i made eye contact with  Luke. I could she the irritation is killing him i knew in 1 2 3 he snaps he yells" i had fucking enough now we are keeping secrets we are fucking family not strangers Im tired obeying " He gets a lighter and jumps off the window takes off i follow him he was running and i try to catch up im not giving up im going to find the truth!