Eye For In Eye Hostage

I woke up everything seem burly but irritating of a big light shine upon right at you my eyes couldn't take it. I struggle to move I keep trying kicking my feet but it didn't work I started getting back my vision. There was mirrors all around I saw my reflection my clothes where gone I had my bra and underwear no shoes.

I thought to my self "Did I get rape or kidnapped? Where am I ? My pocket knife where is it ? Should I put up a fight ?"  Thoughts going crazy over my head but a noise interrupted my thoughts I look down try to avoid it. I ear it coming closer the figure coming more more and more closer.

I feel it's  breath on me it knock me down on the floor I close my eyes I didn't want to find out what it was but the figure growl and I open my eyes and look at the figure  it was a tiger. We made eye contact he's looking at me I look  straight at him with no fear. The tiger got closer to my face when he is getting closer I thought for sure I'm dead meat . I still kept looking at him my eyes wouldn't blink they are focus at him my eyes get softer . The tiger notice and he pull back his eyes got softer and he look at me he quickly lick me all over .

I'm very ticklish when he was doing i couldn't resist myself I was laughing the Tiger stop and lay beside me snuggle close to me but he ears a whistle. He got up and he look at me with pure soft sunset eyes at me and left with in the darkness.

I look up the celling and I couldn't think straight I try to get up I fail many times that I even broke a mirror  but I manage to sit up . I had idea I can cut myself free by using the broken mirror  I grip the mirror hard I try to cut my hands free I could feel my blood dripping but I manage to set myself free. I hear someone whispering me. I look around  I see a girl smaller then me she seem like she could be my sister her eyes pop out crazily it was so blue bluest as the ocean or more her hair was long and lavender her clothes were like Victorian era times she wa wearing a light pastel purple dress and white lace gloves and socks and black heels.

She looks at me and I look at her she began to speak "Oh my your bleeding let me help you does it hurt ?" She looks at me I shake my head a no  she look at me sadly "I have bandages with strawberries so let me help you okay ?" I didn't say anything I look down at my hands. When she was about to get close a figure jump in front of her and said
"Damn you brat you seriously want to get in trouble tsk... Come on let's go!" I look at the figure the corner of my eye he was tall his hair was like dark blue and messy curly his clothes had holes and cuts .

The little girl all of sudden change her tone of voice " listen you idiot shes hurt can't you see so let just help her " The guy messes his hair with his hand and said " who are you calling a idiot you brat ! " he yanks one her ponytails the little girl cry a bit she start panicking "Luke stop ! Your hurting me lets just help her !" I look at them then Luke just smirks and still pulls her hair harder then before I don't know why I started to get mad.

Luke spoke with a laugh "Aww is little joy being nice fine we will help her but let me do the work " Joy look at him with a disgusted look whisper to her self "you perv..." I heard what she said and Luke did too he Lower his head and pull her hair more that she wasn't on the floor. Joy crying for help I couldn't take it I took the broken mirror I cut my legs free out I aim the broken mirror glass at Luke    I took a deep breath I let it go the mirror got him by his clothes he's hanging on the mirror. He look up euthanasia shock expression and joy was on the floor with the same expression. I look down with my hands turning into fist.

Luke yelled at me and said " What the hell is wrong with you bitch ? I was going to help you fucking bitch ! " I chuckle softly I look at him straight at him with a death glare I walk towards him I said "heh sorry you see you made me mad can you tell you asshole" Luke  look at me with his grayish blueshish eyes and bite his lip hard and he struggle to say something. I look at him I took the broken mirror at him I walk away I see Joy looking at me I didn't turn to look at her I said to her "thanks, but I'm fine " I go back to my spot I was before .Luke just looks at me and quickly picks up joy and rush away.

Luke and Joy Personal conversation
Joy looks at Luke and hugs him tightly and whisper to his ear " I'm sorry Luke " Luke just listen he put her down on the up floor he just look at the window were the girl was and joy looks at her too. Luke simply says "She's different..." Joy nodded and reply " but why ? People would of freak out made a run for it if something like this happen to them but why not her ? Luke look at joy and look back at the window " I don't know but we have to observe her until the others come back alright now get some rest " Joy look at him and look down with her hands started playing with her fingers Luke sees her and sighs and spoke "what do you want to say " Joy jump a little and said " I think we should give her food Luke she's bleeding plus she hasn't ate anything so can we ? Luke shakes his head no and look at the window " let her starve I'm not buying it if she's different we will soon find out her true colors for now let her starve "  Joy looks sad and walks away goes to another room and Luke just simply looking down on the girl who is hostage.