Transparent

Chino POV
I wake up I see the hostage gone I see Maddie,Joy,Lucy,Christopher and Luke they all are seating in the table with long faces. I know something was up I got up and rub my neck I walk towards them and clear my throat and ask them,"You guys why the long faces...Did something happen ?" There was silence it was killing me I look at them no sound no motion not even a blinking I got mad I rush to the abandoned room. I open the door there was blue flowers on the ground and I see a black sheet on the floor. I walk closer to it as soon I was about to move the black sheet. I feel arms grabbing me back I was soon out the room. I landed on the ground looking down and ask them once again "I'm not going to ask again but what happen?" Nobody answer I get up I punch the wall that it made a hole. "Tsk..fine don't tell me"

Maddie POV
I see how frustrated is Chino but how can I explain it to him. I make my way to him and hug him tightly and grab his face so he can look at me and I look at him and spoke "Listen what I'm about to tell you is rare and when I'm done explaining all we can do is let time decide alright " Chino looks at me with his gray eyes so sadly and nods. I let him go as I walk to the window I spill "when you were unconscious because of Lucy saw you hugging the girl she got jealous so she hit you. We all follow your orders well I was done preparing the bath for the girl I undress her.

When I was dressing her I saw a lot of symbols on her back they seem like they symbols like ours but the only differences is that when I put her in the bath and her symbols turn black mixtures of blues but it was hard like stone. Then I wash her hair but when I rinse it her hair turn steal blue and dry her and place her in my bed. My covers turn black and had blue petals and she hasn't wake up I couldn't find a pulse from her so I called everyone in. Everyone panic so Christopher suggested to but her in the room that was set for her so we place her down as soon we place her down blue flowers came out nowhere she was gone but we place a bed sheet over the floor and her body was there but transparent.We honestly don't know how or what's going on but that's what I can tell you for now"

When I was done explaining to Chino he hasn't said anything not even the others I look down on the ground. I felt someone touching my hand it was Joy, She look at me and finally said something "Look maybe she's one of us but more importantly is we need to be ready what's going to happen next alright so are guys with me or not " I look at her and I nod. The room was silence but Luke open his mouth and said "Even so what are we going to do with her?" Joy looks at me I look at Chino that only means that nobody has clue. Christopher said something "well for now we could only play the wait game at this moment we will just have to check on her" His voice of tone sounded different he walked away went to his room so as Luke. Joy and Lucy just look at me I look at Chino I wanted him to say something but he gets up as well.

It was just only the girls left I sigh and I look at Joy and Lucy " well ladies get some rest lets see what happens tomorrow morning alright " Lucy gets up and goes to her room without a word but Joy in the other hand has been thinking deeply.I interrupted her "Joy is everything alright ?" She looks at me and said "Maddie this is different She's different then us but I'm worry when the others come back, they will do something with her what if she doesn't wake up or even worse" I look a Joy and hug her "it's okay don't think right now just let time do is job and when that moment comes we explain the others Okay now go get some rest" Joy looks me and nods "goodnight Maddie get some rest too " she also went to her room. The next morning comes we check on her nothing different same as before, days has pass now weeks have been passing no change I started to worry I thought to myself "what's going to happen?"