Nine

Ayla

"BITCHES." Adrianna yells.

We all stop yelling at each other and face her. We were all arguing over the Poke gym near our house.

"It's time for round 3."

"No." I groan, stomping like a little kid.

"Too bad. Today's test is sports. Ayla likes athletic guys. So your tasks are to see who runs a mile the fastest, who can score 3 goals with a goalie in the way, and who can bench press Ayla."

"Excuse me?" My eyes widen.

"That's going to be easy!" Censor chuckles.

"For you." Banks flicks him on the side of the head.

"I'm not the strong." Blaziken pouts.

"Well looks like this will be an easy win." Teeqo smirks.

"Shut the fuck up." I flick Teeqo, copying Banks. We make our way to the vehicles and drive to the soccer field.

The boys begin to warm up until it's time to race.

"You have to run the track four times to make it a mile. Whoever finishes the mile first, wins. On your mark, get set, go!"

The boys start sprinting and running around the track. Lucas was in the lead at first until Teeqo cut him off and passed him. Their places keep changing and everyone is rooting from someone. I roll my eyes and take a seat on the bench, scrolling through Twitter.

When they're on their fourth lap, Lucas is in the lead. But right as he was about to get to the finish line, he stumbles, almost falling over. Teeqo bumps into him, making him fall completely over, only for Teeqo to jump over him and to the finish line, completing the race.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Lucas walks up to Teeqo and pushes him.

"Oh shit, he actually pushed him!" Rain laughs.

Banks and Cbass run over and break them up before they start fighting.

"That's not fucking fair!"

"Oh boo hoo, tell someone who actually cares."

"Shut the fuck up! You guys are so annoying!" I yell at them, making everyone go silent. I don't get mad very often. Hell, I never yell at them. But recently, they've been pissing me off so I really couldn't care less.

"Let's just move onto the next course. Cbass, you're goalie." Adrianna says, slowly pushing him over to the goal.

"I'm going first." Lucas says, taking the ball from Teeqo.

Teeqo shoves him and Lucas stands back up, ready to fight, only for Censor and Banks to stop them.

"Are you serious, dude? Y'all almost fought not even 2 minutes go and you guys were bout to fight again? New record." Adapt shakes his head.

"Let's start." Adrianna comes back and they begin.

Lucas spikes the ball, making Cbass dive for it but miss it. He scores the first goal and turns back around to flip off Teeqo.

Teeqo walks over and places his ball down. He kicks the ball but it goes over the goal. Lucas laughs and its his turn again but he misses. Teeqo shoots and makes it. They're on their final ball and each of them have 1 point. Lucas takes a deep breath before scoring another goal. He jumps around and Teeqo rolls his eyes. He goes up to shoot but Cbass catches it because it was too low.

"Lucas wins this round. Now you guys have to bench press Ayla."

"I'll go first." Teeqo bumps Lucas, making him stumble. He lays down on the bench and gets ready to bench press me.

"I don't know how I feel about this." I say, nervous.

"You'll be fine." Adrianna says, trying to be comforting.

I cross my legs and arms, laying on Teeqo's hands. He begins to lift me up and bench presses me twice before dropping me on his stomach, causing both of us to groan in pain.

"Okay. Lucas, your turn."

Lucas gets ready and I repeat the same thing, only this time, Censor is spotting him so I don't fall off the bench.

Lucas lifts me up, barely getting one, and dropping me with my rear-end on his neck/face. Censor helps me up and Rain starts laughing.

"Blaziken's dream came true! Ayla sat on his face." He bends over, holding his stomach.

We both begin to blush and Adapt begins to burst out laughing.

"Teeqo wins. Tomorrow, we'll continue round 4. Teeqo has two points, Blaziken has one."

Teeqo starts getting hyped and everyone starts heading for the car. On the way back, I tell Lucas, "I'm sorry I sat on your face."

"It's fine." He says, kind of upset.

"Are you okay?"

"Let's see. Tomorrow is round 4 and Teeqo is beating me at the competition to win over the girl I've liked for hmm.. I don't know.. 7 months? Yeah, Ayla. I'm perfectly okay. Fucking peachy." He says, getting all moody.

"Okay, chill the fuck out. No need to get all pissed at ME when I didn't even want to be a part of this shit. In fact, YOU GUYS were the ones who wanted to do this, not me." I walk away, now in a worse mood than before.

"Ayla." He says, softly.

"Shut up." I pick up the pace and hurry to the cars. When I get home, I'm going to sleep. It's my favorite way to get away from the drama.

|\

I WAS WORKING FOR 9+ HOURS YESTERDAY AND AM WORKING AGAIN FOR 7. IM DEAD. FUNERAL IS SUNDAY. BYE.