Two

Ayla

"So how are you and Alex?" I ask Adrianna.

"We're good."

"Good. I mean I kinda figured because of what I heard last night." I try not to laugh.

"What do you mean?"

I stay quiet and look up, "He get that dick in?"

"AYLA!" Adrianna gasps, smacking my forearm.

"You wanted to know!

"Well I didn't think you would mention that!" She begins to turn a deep shade of red and puts my clothes away in the suitcase while I get my lucky tennis bracelet my father gave me when I was 16. He's my best friend and leaving him really did suck. But I had to do it some day.

"Did you hear about Teeqo and Meghan?"

"No, I hardly see him, why?"

"They broke up a while ago but he won't tell anyone why."

"No way." My jaw drops.

"I know. The only person he told was Doug, but no one else."

"I wonder why."

"I know. Uh well. He'll find the perfect one some day. To be honest, she was kind of a bitch. She looked down on the rest of us, especially Alex and Lucas."

"Really?"

"Yeah. She was talking about how childish they are and that FaZe would be so much better without them, Rug, and Rain."

"That's bullshit!"

"I know. And she talked shit about you to Teeqo. He got really pissed and told her off."

"What did she say?"

"She said that your blonde hair was nappy and your voice is like dragging your nails on a chalk board."

"My hair was never nappy." I pout.

"And your voice isn't annoying, it's pretty! She's just jealous probably." Adrianna shrugs.

When we get finished, we make our way out of my room and right as I open my door, Teeqo turns around with a spoon in his mouth and ice cream in his hand. He waves with his free hand.

"What's up, Teeks?" I ask, going up and dipping my finger in the ice cream, bringing it up to my mouth.

"Nothing much, about to watch some fútbol."

"Who's playing?"

"Real Madrid and Chelsea."

"Oh I want in, Real Madrid is definitely gonna win."

"In your dreams." Teeqo laughs.

I run downstairs and grab some pizza and an extra spoon before hurrying back upstairs and to Teeqo's room.

"So how are you, Teeks?" I say, laying on his chest/shoulder, eating my pizza.

"I'm pretty good, still pretty jet lagged from visiting Sweden. How about you, Ayz?"

"I'm good. Finally packed for competition."

"That's good." He nods.

We watch the game and by halftime, Real Madrid is winning. The score is 4-2 and let's just say Teeqo is going to be kissing and shining my shoes by the end of this match.

"Ayla!" Rain calls from downstairs.

"Yeah?" I yell back.

"You got something in the mail!"

"Deez nuts." Teeqo chuckles.

"I'll be right back." I get up and head out the door. I walk downstairs and I see Rain motioning for me to come outside. I'm assuming there's fans at the door although it is pretty late.

Once I step foot outside, he closes the door and I give him a strange look. There's no fans out here and we're just standing on the porch.

"Can I help you?" I ask, confused.

"Ready." I hear from one bush.

"Aim." Says another.

Oh no.

"FIRE!" They yell. All of a sudden, everyone is popping out from different places.

I shriek and run down the stairs and through the streets, trying to dodge the incoming water balloons and water guns.

"Ayla!" I hear someone whisper shout. I turn and see Lucas waving his hand and telling me to hide where he is.

Once I'm hidden, I ask, "What's going on?"

"This." He says, before picking me up and holding me hostage.

"I got her!"

All the boys AND Adrianna spray me down and I'm now drenched in water and my mascara is running.

"You traitor." I say, once Lucas puts me down.

After the air is filled with silence, I grab a water balloon from Rain and splash him. He is now wet and before he can get me back, I bolt for the house. I grab an extra water gun and balloons, getting the other boys. Once everyone is out of ammo, I'm the only one left with a single water balloon. I've gotten everyone but one person.

Adrianna.

As I inch closer to get her, she's slowly backs up and keeps her hands out, "Woah woah woah, Ayz, let's talk this out first."

"Too late." I say, before soaking her with the balloon.

We all make our way to the house and Teeqo opens the door with Nikan beside him.

"What the hell happened?" Teeqo examines me.

"An amazing prank just happened, my friend." Rain bro shakes his hand and holds up his GoPro.

"Let's go finish that game." I say, as I'm about to go upstairs.

"Not until you dry off or at least change. I don't want my bed to get wet."

I sigh and change into a long sleeve faze shirt with shorts. I tie my hair up in space buns but with my bangs out and my glasses on. Of course, I had to remove my makeup, considering they ruined it.

"You know, Chelsea is catching up."

"But they'll never beat Madrid." I crack a smile, before laying on his chest again, continuing the match.