R&R

The next morning I awake to the smell of peperiments and eggs being made.I arrived last night but its as if I was already apart of the family the whole time. I feel welcomed. Last night  with Liam was enlightening! Every single time we touched sent sparks around my body fueling me with a weird urge....

I get up put of bed and walk to the bathroom. Rochelle stops me and pulls me in. "so he made u feel special? spending the night with him... I know how u sort of feel Harry and I are like that but I still don't remember a whole lot. You go freshen up you got a big day a beardless of you." I get into the shower and think about way she meant about a big day.

I run downstairs like a child on Christmas day. I kiss my little dude on the lips as he hands me a plate with food on it. He leads me to the dinning room to eat. I see all the couples holding hands and feeding eachother then there is Louis. He's just sitting there eating looking glumb, all alone... Liam lease me to our seat but there was only one.?. He takes his seat and pats his leg, I look at the boy confused as to why he is gesturing me to air on him. "Your not used to this. its ok just sit on my lap........"and so I did." your just something else Isabelle. You don't follow by the mating pull u think your own mind. I think that's wonderful." I thought he was going to kiss me but now he stuffs bacon into my mouth.

By that time I knew evryone was looking at us. they all laughed knowing that this lovely dovey stuff will happen.  I laugh as well it was a bit cocky  yet sweet/funny in a way. So to get revenge since that's wat I do with my charm ans beauty. I slip out of the sit go behind him and cover his eyes. Then I stick thin, little strips of bacon in his ear. The rest of the lads tried so hard not to laugh.

I mean I had a hard time not giggling too. When Liam felt wat was going into his ear he immediately graves my hands, spun around, and pinned me to the wall. He looks at me angirly then laughs and kisses me. I deepen the kiss wondering why he did that. I'm so lost with all the magic and soulmate thing...

"your just so funny.. The way you react to various things I do." Liam whispers to me as he pulls away from my lips.

I give a pout when he left my mouth. I love those soft, seductive lips of his.

"aw do you miss the touch of my lips.Does it make you want more?"

I couldn't believe it he was flirting and mocking me in front of everybody.

I hear a voice telling Liam to do so. "I think she does want more maybe above that" Zayn's voice echoes out through the room.

I look into those, I cant even describe them, his eyes. He plants a kiss but enters my mouth. we were making out in front of his friends and mine.Do they do this a lot as well. He pulls away laughing.

"just kidding. Youknow I'm not like that. I was just getting back at you"

The whole group laughs in unison. After breakfast we go to our rooms to pack.

"Why are we packing?Where are we going babe?"

"Its a surprise!Only the guys and me know. Its a treat for the girls and u."

We hope into the car. We took two since there's so many of us. 2-3 hours later we arrived to this gorgeous beach house!!!!